Sharkoon Introduces Efficient CPU-cooler with Golf ball fan
harkoon Silent Eagle C92 and C120 / Tower cooler with a respective 92mm and 120mm PMW fan and Heat pipe-Direct-Touch-Technology / Multi-Socket cooler for AMD (754, 939, AM2/AM2+) and Intel (775, 1366) / Coming soon with additional mounting bracket for the Intel Socket 1156 / MSRP 27.49 euros
Sharkoon introduces two all new high-performance, and quiet, Tower-coolers for the AMD- and Intel-processors. The Sharkoon Silent Eagle CPU cooler options are the Model C92 with a 92mm fan and Model C120 with a 120mm fan. Both provide four U-equalizing 8mm cooling heat pipes and premium aluminium fins for efficient heat dissipation. This is further strengthened by the Direct-Touch-Technology: The heat pipes rest directly on the processor, so that the heat is released directly without having to detour through an extra plate to the cooling fans.
Sharkoon?s popular Silent Eagle models utilize an innovative Golf ball surface texture application. The round dimples on the rotor blades minimize air turbulence and provides a boost in air output at the same rotational speed and noise emission. The fans are equipped with a 4-pin PMW connector to automatically regulate over the provided mainboard. The 92mm fan of the C92 model rotates between 350 to 1600 r/min, with a maximum sound volume of 24,8 dB(A) and motion air flow up to 72,9 m³/h. The heat sink, including fan, measures 120 x 92 x 77 mm (H x W x D) and weighs 550 g. The 120mm fan of the larger C120 model rotates between 359 to 1200 r/min and conveys a sound volume under full load of 20 dB(A) with a motion air flow of 83 m³/h. The C120 measures 157 x 125 x 86 (H x W x D) and weighs 755 g.
Contained within shipping are the installation materials for the AMD Socket 754, 939, and AM2/AM2+, as well as the Intel Socket 775 and 1366. The C92 uses a practical Push-Pin fastener for assembly to the Intel system; the larger C120 must utilize the supplied stable back plate. Additionally enclosed within shipping is a tube of thermal grease, a spatula, and instructions in eight different languages. On further up coming shipments, mounts for Intel?s latest Socket, 1156, will also be available.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Silent Eagle CPU Cooler available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 27.49 euros (C92) and 29.90 euros (C120), respectively.
For more information regarding the Sharkoon Silent Eagle series or other Sharkoon products, to request photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, up to 1.2Gbps
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700X spotted in detail
- NVIDIA's next-gen Volta GPU turns up in latest drivers
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league