A-DATA® ADOPTS DNA AUTHENTICATION TECHNOLOGY TO PROTECT ITS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Against Counterfeiting and Fraud to Insure Consumers' Interests
Taipei, Taiwan - October 22nd, 2009 - A-DATA® Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leading manufacturer in high-performance DRAM modules and flash application products, today announces that its A-DATA® standard DRAM modules are now adopting the latest DNA authentication technology, in order to protect its intellectual property of DRAM modules against counterfeiting and fraud.
The DNA authentication technology involves the embedded sequence of a unique DNA in the product label. In addition, A-DATA uses this technology in conjunction with advanced identification systems, to provide an effective solution in cause of protecting consumers' rights, and the intellectual property of A-DATA as a quality manufacturer of DRAM modules.
Utilizing a black light pen to show up the fluorescent coding, consumers can easily identify the genuine of their purchased DRAM module from retailer, while the identification of the embedded DNA sequence can be identified by A-DATA labs. Moreover, the special designed significant cuts on the product label can avoid removing it easily to duplicate.
"Counterfeiting DRAM module is a serious and growing problem in the DRAM industry, which needs a necessary precaution against it" said Gibson Chen, Vice President and Head of Product Management Division. "As a leading manufacturer of DRAM module in the industry, A-DATA is committed to offer the highest quality of DRAM module and solution to the consumers. Thus, we adopted the DNA authentication technology to protect our intellectual property and our consumers' interests."
Once again, A-DATA takes the lead in the DRAM industry to anti-counterfeit and fraud, in order to protect its intellectual property and consumers' valuable investment.
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, offers complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Being committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to our customers. A-DATA products have been globally recognized by winning major design awards, including Germany's iF Design Award and Reddot Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. To find out more about A-DATA Technology, you can visit the A-DATA website at http://www.adata-group.com and OC.adata.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ASUS unveils a Windows 10-powered PC-on-a-stick with the new VivoStick
- You can now download Epic's awesome 'Showdown' VR experience
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015