A-DATA® ADOPTS DNA AUTHENTICATION TECHNOLOGY TO PROTECT ITS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Against Counterfeiting and Fraud to Insure Consumers' Interests
Taipei, Taiwan - October 22nd, 2009 - A-DATA® Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leading manufacturer in high-performance DRAM modules and flash application products, today announces that its A-DATA® standard DRAM modules are now adopting the latest DNA authentication technology, in order to protect its intellectual property of DRAM modules against counterfeiting and fraud.
The DNA authentication technology involves the embedded sequence of a unique DNA in the product label. In addition, A-DATA uses this technology in conjunction with advanced identification systems, to provide an effective solution in cause of protecting consumers' rights, and the intellectual property of A-DATA as a quality manufacturer of DRAM modules.
Utilizing a black light pen to show up the fluorescent coding, consumers can easily identify the genuine of their purchased DRAM module from retailer, while the identification of the embedded DNA sequence can be identified by A-DATA labs. Moreover, the special designed significant cuts on the product label can avoid removing it easily to duplicate.
"Counterfeiting DRAM module is a serious and growing problem in the DRAM industry, which needs a necessary precaution against it" said Gibson Chen, Vice President and Head of Product Management Division. "As a leading manufacturer of DRAM module in the industry, A-DATA is committed to offer the highest quality of DRAM module and solution to the consumers. Thus, we adopted the DNA authentication technology to protect our intellectual property and our consumers' interests."
Once again, A-DATA takes the lead in the DRAM industry to anti-counterfeit and fraud, in order to protect its intellectual property and consumers' valuable investment.
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, offers complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Being committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to our customers. A-DATA products have been globally recognized by winning major design awards, including Germany's iF Design Award and Reddot Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. To find out more about A-DATA Technology, you can visit the A-DATA website at http://www.adata-group.com and OC.adata.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Chrome Data Saver mode now reduces data usage up to 70%
- NVIDIA: Just Cause 3 engine 'incompatible with multi-GPU solutions'
- Report claims mobile broadband is more affordable than ever
- It's Not Too Late - Our Cyber Monday Sale Continues Today
- Google Street View used to monitor climate change
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY