Silicon Power Armor A50 With Elegant look and Secured Protection
Flash memory manufacturer, Silicon Power follows their success of the Armor A10, a silicon rubber protected portable hard disk drive with an ultra protected portable hard disk drive that derived from similar concepts, the Armor A50. Set to be unleashed on Oct. 21, the Armor A50 further expands the concept of the A10. The result is a shock proof and ultra rugged portable hard disk drive with an elegant aluminum construction. It adds more option to the existing portable hard disk drive lineup.
In compliance with US MIL-STD-810F (transit drop test), it was tested for (1) product dropped directly onto a concrete floor (or harder surface); (2) on a drop-test machine, the product freefalls from a height of 122cm and from the freefall; (3) there are 26 contact points (8 corners, 12 cut surfaces and 6 major surfaces) that were tested.
Silicon Power's Armor A50 passed the test with ease, ensuring the data stored is safe from damage! In addition to its similar ultra shock proof characteristics to the Armor A10, Silicon Power's Armor A50 features hairline treated aluminum construction. The hairline surface is fingerprint proof and its raised imprint logo gives off an elegant aura, perfect for the business professional.
Armor A50 utilizes the USB 2.0 interface that features a maximum of 480Mb / sec transfer rate and is backwards compatible with USB 1.1. Made convenient for users, there is also an OneTouch backup button and LED status light to indicate current transfer modes. Silicon Power's Armor A50 is plug and play compatible, comes with a 60-day trial version of Norton Antivirus software. Armor A50 provides users with 24/7 protection, hardware and software wise! It comes with a 2-year warranty and is available in 250GB, 320GB, 500GB, 640GB capacities.
Breaking away from traditional Silicon Power package designs, the Armor A50 packaging is see-through. The see-through design is to allow for a direct perception of the aesthetics of the Armor A50. The festive season is near, it the design makes it the perfect gift for tech-savvy individuals!
- Armor A50 features raised imprinted SP logo
- Plug and play compatible, easy to use
- High storage capacity and fast transfer rate (max. 480Mbits/sec)
- In compliance with US military MIL-STD-810F transit drop test
- LED status light to indicate transfer modes
- Has a OneTouch backup button
- Comes with management software/password protection/60-day trial version Norton Antivirus
Dimensions: 133.5 x 78.0 x 16.3mm
-Standard Compliance: USB 2.0 / 1.1
-Data Transfer Rates: Max. 480 Mbps (USB 2.0 Mode)
Max. 12 Mbps (USB 1.1 Mode)
- Power: DC5V (Power supplied through USB)
- Operating temperature: 5?~ 55?
- Storage temperature: -40?~ 70?
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Win XP, Windows 2000, Mac OS 9.0.4 or later
- Two-year warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft unveils the Minecraft in Education initiative
- Bethesda hesitant on offers for Fallout or Elder Scrolls movies
- You can legally listen to AC/DC, now on Spotify, Rdio, Apple Music
- Another researcher shares concerns with artificial intelligence
- Spotify under fire for 'silly' free streaming model by Rdio executive
- BIOS Disk Boot Option settings don't hold (GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK)
- ASUS Z97 Pro-Gamer MB. M2 mounting point.
- Tt eSPORTS Isurus Pro In-Ear Gaming Headset Review
- cloning os to MZHPV256HDGL-00000
- GA-Z97X Gaming 5 + Intel QDE4
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive