ZOTAC Expands ION Series With High End Model
New ZOTAC ION ITX-F series increases expansion capabilities
HONG KONG - Sept. 29, 2009 - ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, today expands its award-winning ION ITX series motherboards with the new high-end ION ITX-F series. The new ZOTAC ION ITX-F series increases expansion capabilities with a PCI Express x16 expansion slot.
"ZOTAC always listens to user requests for features. End users loved our ION ITX series motherboards, but some requested PCI Express expansion. We listened and thus the ZOTAC ION ITX F series was born," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "Our engineers managed to integrate PCI Express x16 expansion without sacrificing any of the award-winning features either."
The ZOTAC ION ITX-F series receives power from a high-performance NVIDIA® ION graphics processor and energy-efficient dual-core Intel® Atom 330 processor for a power packed combination that's ready to take on high-definition video playback and everyday computing tasks.
NVIDIA® PureVideo HD technology enables the ZOTAC ION ITX-F series to playback vivid high bit-rate Blu-ray movies smoothly while utilizing minimal processing power superior energy efficiency. NVIDIA® CUDA technology enables the ZOTAC ION ITX-F series to process, edit and enhance videos speedily using only the ION graphics processor for high-performance processing with low energy utilization.
"The ZOTAC ION ITX-F series is a work horse. The powerful graphics processor and dual-core processor makes the ION ITX-F series ideal for home theater PCs or a desktop PC," Mr. Berger said.
The ZOTAC ION ITX-F series features flexible display connectivity with HDCP ready HDMI, DVI and VGA outputs for connectivity with analog or digital monitors and high-definition televisions for the best picture clarity with any display the user may choose.
Onboard mini PCI Express 802.11n WiFi provides lightning-fast network connectivity free of wires while onboard Gigabit Ethernet provides network transfers with speeds up to 1000Mbps for those that prefer to have wires.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC ION ITX-F series!
New ZOTAC ION ITX-F series
Award winning ZOTAC ION ITX series expands
PCI Express x16 expansion
NVIDIA® ION graphics processor
Intel® Atom 330 dual-core processor
Mini ITX form factor
Onboard 802.11n WiFi (mini PCIe)
NVIDIA® CUDA technology
NVIDIA® PureVideo HD technology
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA graphics cards and motherboard manufacturer in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017