ZOTAC Expands ION Series With High End Model
New ZOTAC ION ITX-F series increases expansion capabilities
HONG KONG - Sept. 29, 2009 - ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, today expands its award-winning ION ITX series motherboards with the new high-end ION ITX-F series. The new ZOTAC ION ITX-F series increases expansion capabilities with a PCI Express x16 expansion slot.
"ZOTAC always listens to user requests for features. End users loved our ION ITX series motherboards, but some requested PCI Express expansion. We listened and thus the ZOTAC ION ITX F series was born," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "Our engineers managed to integrate PCI Express x16 expansion without sacrificing any of the award-winning features either."
The ZOTAC ION ITX-F series receives power from a high-performance NVIDIA® ION graphics processor and energy-efficient dual-core Intel® Atom 330 processor for a power packed combination that's ready to take on high-definition video playback and everyday computing tasks.
NVIDIA® PureVideo HD technology enables the ZOTAC ION ITX-F series to playback vivid high bit-rate Blu-ray movies smoothly while utilizing minimal processing power superior energy efficiency. NVIDIA® CUDA technology enables the ZOTAC ION ITX-F series to process, edit and enhance videos speedily using only the ION graphics processor for high-performance processing with low energy utilization.
"The ZOTAC ION ITX-F series is a work horse. The powerful graphics processor and dual-core processor makes the ION ITX-F series ideal for home theater PCs or a desktop PC," Mr. Berger said.
The ZOTAC ION ITX-F series features flexible display connectivity with HDCP ready HDMI, DVI and VGA outputs for connectivity with analog or digital monitors and high-definition televisions for the best picture clarity with any display the user may choose.
Onboard mini PCI Express 802.11n WiFi provides lightning-fast network connectivity free of wires while onboard Gigabit Ethernet provides network transfers with speeds up to 1000Mbps for those that prefer to have wires.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC ION ITX-F series!
New ZOTAC ION ITX-F series
Award winning ZOTAC ION ITX series expands
PCI Express x16 expansion
NVIDIA® ION graphics processor
Intel® Atom 330 dual-core processor
Mini ITX form factor
Onboard 802.11n WiFi (mini PCIe)
NVIDIA® CUDA technology
NVIDIA® PureVideo HD technology
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA graphics cards and motherboard manufacturer in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league