ZOTAC Expands ION Series With High End Model
New ZOTAC ION ITX-F series increases expansion capabilities
HONG KONG - Sept. 29, 2009 - ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, today expands its award-winning ION ITX series motherboards with the new high-end ION ITX-F series. The new ZOTAC ION ITX-F series increases expansion capabilities with a PCI Express x16 expansion slot.
"ZOTAC always listens to user requests for features. End users loved our ION ITX series motherboards, but some requested PCI Express expansion. We listened and thus the ZOTAC ION ITX F series was born," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "Our engineers managed to integrate PCI Express x16 expansion without sacrificing any of the award-winning features either."
The ZOTAC ION ITX-F series receives power from a high-performance NVIDIA® ION graphics processor and energy-efficient dual-core Intel® Atom 330 processor for a power packed combination that's ready to take on high-definition video playback and everyday computing tasks.
NVIDIA® PureVideo HD technology enables the ZOTAC ION ITX-F series to playback vivid high bit-rate Blu-ray movies smoothly while utilizing minimal processing power superior energy efficiency. NVIDIA® CUDA technology enables the ZOTAC ION ITX-F series to process, edit and enhance videos speedily using only the ION graphics processor for high-performance processing with low energy utilization.
"The ZOTAC ION ITX-F series is a work horse. The powerful graphics processor and dual-core processor makes the ION ITX-F series ideal for home theater PCs or a desktop PC," Mr. Berger said.
The ZOTAC ION ITX-F series features flexible display connectivity with HDCP ready HDMI, DVI and VGA outputs for connectivity with analog or digital monitors and high-definition televisions for the best picture clarity with any display the user may choose.
Onboard mini PCI Express 802.11n WiFi provides lightning-fast network connectivity free of wires while onboard Gigabit Ethernet provides network transfers with speeds up to 1000Mbps for those that prefer to have wires.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC ION ITX-F series!
New ZOTAC ION ITX-F series
Award winning ZOTAC ION ITX series expands
PCI Express x16 expansion
NVIDIA® ION graphics processor
Intel® Atom 330 dual-core processor
Mini ITX form factor
Onboard 802.11n WiFi (mini PCIe)
NVIDIA® CUDA technology
NVIDIA® PureVideo HD technology
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA graphics cards and motherboard manufacturer in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
Latest News Posts
- Knack 2 place further emphasis on 2 player co-op
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset