New IES Controller system boosts power to front panel ports & devices and adds internal USB port
El Monte, CA - August 18, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce its proprietary USB Internal Expansion System (IES Controller), adding to a growing list of exclusive system innovations developed this year, including upgrades such as the Harmony Sound reduction system and iBUYPOWER specialized advanced packaging system. The new system will enhance control and boost power to front panel USB ports and add-ons like card readers. The IES Controller accomplishes this by connecting front panel ports, which often struggle to power USB devices, directly to the computer's power supply. The system also adds an internal USB port that can be used for storage expansion with a flash drive or for adding USB wireless router.
Wireless device users can also add a Bluetooth module to the IES Controller to free up a front panel USB port. The Bluetooth module simply plugs into the added internal USB port on the IES allowing peripherals to remain constantly connected to the PC. The transmitter can sync with a mouse, keyboard, printer, speakers, headset, or mobile phone.
The iBUYPOWER USB Internal Expansion System is available with any new iBUYPOWER tower PC for $14 or $24 with Bluetooth capabilities at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com. iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 3 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com
Latest News Posts
- Forza Motorsport 6 launch trailer is here, 1080p 60FPS on the Xbox One
- 6S Marketing hopes Apple names new phone the iPhone 7, not iPhone 6s
- Pandora announces Listener Love Day on Sept. 9, a day of ad-free music
- Xbox manager: 2015 shaping up to be best year of gaming since 2007
- Entrepreneur voices concerns robots could have on human workforce
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- Are these the same?
- Really Need help with Asmedia SATA Bios/Drivers settings
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 support Intel SSD 750 Series
- Saberthooth 990FX gpu passtrough
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015