New IES Controller system boosts power to front panel ports & devices and adds internal USB port
El Monte, CA - August 18, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce its proprietary USB Internal Expansion System (IES Controller), adding to a growing list of exclusive system innovations developed this year, including upgrades such as the Harmony Sound reduction system and iBUYPOWER specialized advanced packaging system. The new system will enhance control and boost power to front panel USB ports and add-ons like card readers. The IES Controller accomplishes this by connecting front panel ports, which often struggle to power USB devices, directly to the computer's power supply. The system also adds an internal USB port that can be used for storage expansion with a flash drive or for adding USB wireless router.
Wireless device users can also add a Bluetooth module to the IES Controller to free up a front panel USB port. The Bluetooth module simply plugs into the added internal USB port on the IES allowing peripherals to remain constantly connected to the PC. The transmitter can sync with a mouse, keyboard, printer, speakers, headset, or mobile phone.
The iBUYPOWER USB Internal Expansion System is available with any new iBUYPOWER tower PC for $14 or $24 with Bluetooth capabilities at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com. iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 3 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com
Latest News Posts
- Acer announces its new 34-inch curved ultrawide monitor with FreeSync
- Saygus V SQUARED smartphone has up to 464GB of on-board storage
- LG develops a new 6-sided battery for longer-lasting smartwatches
- Hangouts for iOS updated, includes redesign and increased performance
- Nintendo: Wii U failed because of the controller, and launch timing
- cloning os to MZHPV256HDGL-00000
- GA-Z97X Gaming 5 + Intel QDE4
- G41M Combo DDR3 RAM not working
- Some PC-A51 watercooling questions
- Driver Errors
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive