New IES Controller system boosts power to front panel ports & devices and adds internal USB port
El Monte, CA - August 18, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce its proprietary USB Internal Expansion System (IES Controller), adding to a growing list of exclusive system innovations developed this year, including upgrades such as the Harmony Sound reduction system and iBUYPOWER specialized advanced packaging system. The new system will enhance control and boost power to front panel USB ports and add-ons like card readers. The IES Controller accomplishes this by connecting front panel ports, which often struggle to power USB devices, directly to the computer's power supply. The system also adds an internal USB port that can be used for storage expansion with a flash drive or for adding USB wireless router.
Wireless device users can also add a Bluetooth module to the IES Controller to free up a front panel USB port. The Bluetooth module simply plugs into the added internal USB port on the IES allowing peripherals to remain constantly connected to the PC. The transmitter can sync with a mouse, keyboard, printer, speakers, headset, or mobile phone.
The iBUYPOWER USB Internal Expansion System is available with any new iBUYPOWER tower PC for $14 or $24 with Bluetooth capabilities at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com. iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 3 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com
Latest News Posts
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Be Quiet! Announces Silent Base 600 Case Series
- PNY releases the Mini-mobile HP v165w USB 2.0 Flash Drive
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit