Club 3D announces Green Edition graphics cards series
Club 3D, european market leader for graphics cards, today announced the release of their Green Edition graphics cards line-up. With the Club 3D Green Edition series you get the latest industry-leading technology to save energy. Step in and be a part of the modern green computer users community. Club 3D Green Edition Series reduces the power consumption up to 40% compared to a standard non green graphics card. Thanks to new PCB design which drastically lowers down the thermal design power.
All Club 3D Green Edition graphics cards are equipped with silent high performance coolers with fan control to ensure a low noise in any kind of situation. Designed for mainstream multimedia & gaming PC's and also suitable for professional users. Equipped with the latest features such as NVIDIA® SLI®, CUDA® and PureVideo® HD Technology.
About Club 3D
By proving to be a reliable long-term partner to our customers, Club 3D manages to be one of the leading VGA Companies in Europe.Club 3D products are going from; Desktop to Workstation PC´s, from Gaming to Multimedia PC´s, from Family to Office PC´s. Club 3D VGA cards will continue to be the best solution for you.
Innovative products will meet the market requirements and close partnership with our Graphical Processor Vendors will guarantee successful operation now and in the future.
Latest News Posts
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- Microsoft will put the finishing touches on Windows 10 this week
- Japan accepts recently issued giant robot challenge from US company
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC