Club 3D announces Green Edition graphics cards series
Club 3D, european market leader for graphics cards, today announced the release of their Green Edition graphics cards line-up. With the Club 3D Green Edition series you get the latest industry-leading technology to save energy. Step in and be a part of the modern green computer users community. Club 3D Green Edition Series reduces the power consumption up to 40% compared to a standard non green graphics card. Thanks to new PCB design which drastically lowers down the thermal design power.
All Club 3D Green Edition graphics cards are equipped with silent high performance coolers with fan control to ensure a low noise in any kind of situation. Designed for mainstream multimedia & gaming PC's and also suitable for professional users. Equipped with the latest features such as NVIDIA® SLI®, CUDA® and PureVideo® HD Technology.
About Club 3D
By proving to be a reliable long-term partner to our customers, Club 3D manages to be one of the leading VGA Companies in Europe.Club 3D products are going from; Desktop to Workstation PC´s, from Gaming to Multimedia PC´s, from Family to Office PC´s. Club 3D VGA cards will continue to be the best solution for you.
Innovative products will meet the market requirements and close partnership with our Graphical Processor Vendors will guarantee successful operation now and in the future.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 tested, loses to reference RX Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes