Club 3D announces Green Edition graphics cards series
Club 3D, european market leader for graphics cards, today announced the release of their Green Edition graphics cards line-up. With the Club 3D Green Edition series you get the latest industry-leading technology to save energy. Step in and be a part of the modern green computer users community. Club 3D Green Edition Series reduces the power consumption up to 40% compared to a standard non green graphics card. Thanks to new PCB design which drastically lowers down the thermal design power.
All Club 3D Green Edition graphics cards are equipped with silent high performance coolers with fan control to ensure a low noise in any kind of situation. Designed for mainstream multimedia & gaming PC's and also suitable for professional users. Equipped with the latest features such as NVIDIA® SLI®, CUDA® and PureVideo® HD Technology.
About Club 3D
By proving to be a reliable long-term partner to our customers, Club 3D manages to be one of the leading VGA Companies in Europe.Club 3D products are going from; Desktop to Workstation PC´s, from Gaming to Multimedia PC´s, from Family to Office PC´s. Club 3D VGA cards will continue to be the best solution for you.
Innovative products will meet the market requirements and close partnership with our Graphical Processor Vendors will guarantee successful operation now and in the future.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Microsoft patents foldable smartphone
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99