Photofast releases G-Monster Quad Drive SSD
The war between SSD manufacturers have been played for the past year, which everyone tried to come out with the fastest drive ever. And you might be aware of what PhotoFast has achieved with G-Monster V5 , pushing SSD to the bottleneck of SATA II 3.0Gbps. While pursuing ultimate transfer rates out of a single unit, PhotoFast has also concerned on those who take DATA SAFE as granted.
G-Monster Quad Drive SSD, the 1st solid state drive that is functioned in RAID 0 / 1 / 5 / 10 / JBOD. By having 4 SSD units inside, allowing parallel data operation to each unit at the same time to have best performance. Or taking part of them as backup mirrors. No driver is needed before install, but an admin management application is available to configure RAID modes in a few clicks.
Yesterday we invited Cameron Wilmot from TweakTown.com to have a quick look at the G-Monster Quad Drive SSD.
Here's a link to the 1st look video at TweakTown : http://www.tweaktown.com/news/12925/photofast_quad_ssd_exclusive_video_preview/index.html
Product Page : http://www.photofast.tw/2009ENG/products/ssd-quaddrive.html
PhotoFast G-Monster Quad Drive - The Only SSD That Secure Your DATA.
- Secured DATA SAFE in RAID 5 / 10
- Best performance in RAID 0 stripping mode.
- CFast, the new memory card standard for high end camera has been adopted as internal units.
- Swap free with removable internal Flash unit.
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 Error Code 10 and 15
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X