Photofast releases G-Monster Quad Drive SSD
The war between SSD manufacturers have been played for the past year, which everyone tried to come out with the fastest drive ever. And you might be aware of what PhotoFast has achieved with G-Monster V5 , pushing SSD to the bottleneck of SATA II 3.0Gbps. While pursuing ultimate transfer rates out of a single unit, PhotoFast has also concerned on those who take DATA SAFE as granted.
G-Monster Quad Drive SSD, the 1st solid state drive that is functioned in RAID 0 / 1 / 5 / 10 / JBOD. By having 4 SSD units inside, allowing parallel data operation to each unit at the same time to have best performance. Or taking part of them as backup mirrors. No driver is needed before install, but an admin management application is available to configure RAID modes in a few clicks.
Yesterday we invited Cameron Wilmot from TweakTown.com to have a quick look at the G-Monster Quad Drive SSD.
Here's a link to the 1st look video at TweakTown : http://www.tweaktown.com/news/12925/photofast_quad_ssd_exclusive_video_preview/index.html
Product Page : http://www.photofast.tw/2009ENG/products/ssd-quaddrive.html
PhotoFast G-Monster Quad Drive - The Only SSD That Secure Your DATA.
- Secured DATA SAFE in RAID 5 / 10
- Best performance in RAID 0 stripping mode.
- CFast, the new memory card standard for high end camera has been adopted as internal units.
- Swap free with removable internal Flash unit.
Latest News Posts
- Sony announces its Xperia Z4 Tablet, featuring a 10.1-inch 2K display
- We go hands-on with the new Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone at MWC 2015
- Windows 10 will have support for USB 3.1 Type-C soon
- Android dominates iOS with 81.5% of global smartphone OS market
- Quixel uses Unreal Engine 4 to showcase its surface capturing tech
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees