NZXT Unveils Beta EVO Steel Mid Tower Chassis
El Monte, CA - August 4, 2009 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Beta EVO, a sleek, all black value packed mid tower case at a budget price. Beta EVO features advanced cooling performance with support for up to 6 120 mm fans with an option of a 140mm fan at the top. Beta EVO also provides external dual radiator support along with a meshed front panel allowing for enhanced cooling potential.
Full of options for expansion, the case fits high performance 10.5" graphics cards, up to 4 external 5.25" drives and 5 internal 3.5" HDD racks. Beta EVO provides a number of features that significantly enhance ease of installation including screwless installation for 5.25" drives and superior wire management capabilities with the bottom mounted PSU and 180° turned HDD cage. It also features punched holes in the motherboard allowing for quick CPU bracket removal.
"The original Beta received such a phenomenal response from the PC building community that we wanted to take it to the next level and make the offering even stronger" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "Added features like 2 additional fans and a bottom mounted PSU make the Beta EVO a tremendous option for builders with a lower budget."
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- Titanfall devs working on Star Wars third-person adventure game
- Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth, Hardline Robbery DLC temporarily free
- Left 4 Dead, Evolve devs working on a new unannounced IP
- Enter to Win a $1,000 NewEgg Gift Card
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience