NZXT Unveils Beta EVO Steel Mid Tower Chassis
El Monte, CA - August 4, 2009 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Beta EVO, a sleek, all black value packed mid tower case at a budget price. Beta EVO features advanced cooling performance with support for up to 6 120 mm fans with an option of a 140mm fan at the top. Beta EVO also provides external dual radiator support along with a meshed front panel allowing for enhanced cooling potential.
Full of options for expansion, the case fits high performance 10.5" graphics cards, up to 4 external 5.25" drives and 5 internal 3.5" HDD racks. Beta EVO provides a number of features that significantly enhance ease of installation including screwless installation for 5.25" drives and superior wire management capabilities with the bottom mounted PSU and 180° turned HDD cage. It also features punched holes in the motherboard allowing for quick CPU bracket removal.
"The original Beta received such a phenomenal response from the PC building community that we wanted to take it to the next level and make the offering even stronger" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "Added features like 2 additional fans and a bottom mounted PSU make the Beta EVO a tremendous option for builders with a lower budget."
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- slow ssd's
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition