NZXT Unveils Beta EVO Steel Mid Tower Chassis
El Monte, CA - August 4, 2009 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Beta EVO, a sleek, all black value packed mid tower case at a budget price. Beta EVO features advanced cooling performance with support for up to 6 120 mm fans with an option of a 140mm fan at the top. Beta EVO also provides external dual radiator support along with a meshed front panel allowing for enhanced cooling potential.
Full of options for expansion, the case fits high performance 10.5" graphics cards, up to 4 external 5.25" drives and 5 internal 3.5" HDD racks. Beta EVO provides a number of features that significantly enhance ease of installation including screwless installation for 5.25" drives and superior wire management capabilities with the bottom mounted PSU and 180° turned HDD cage. It also features punched holes in the motherboard allowing for quick CPU bracket removal.
"The original Beta received such a phenomenal response from the PC building community that we wanted to take it to the next level and make the offering even stronger" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "Added features like 2 additional fans and a bottom mounted PSU make the Beta EVO a tremendous option for builders with a lower budget."
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT.
Latest News Posts
- 3 Reasons Your Car Needs This Essential Gadget
- Could social media eventually turn on the Islamic State?
- Guest stole $35k of stuff from San Francisco Airbnb host
- The Arkansas Governor's URL now points to a LGBT forum
- Report: Konami exploits and "imprisons" employees
- AMD A-Series A10-7870K Kaveri Refresh APU Review
- BRIX (BXi3H-4010) Unable to install Win10
- Ga-z77x-ud3h via usb 3.0
- Help building new gaming PC
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Seagate Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2015 Results
- IBASE Announces ASB200-908 IPC
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth