NZXT Unveils Beta EVO Steel Mid Tower Chassis
El Monte, CA - August 4, 2009 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Beta EVO, a sleek, all black value packed mid tower case at a budget price. Beta EVO features advanced cooling performance with support for up to 6 120 mm fans with an option of a 140mm fan at the top. Beta EVO also provides external dual radiator support along with a meshed front panel allowing for enhanced cooling potential.
Full of options for expansion, the case fits high performance 10.5" graphics cards, up to 4 external 5.25" drives and 5 internal 3.5" HDD racks. Beta EVO provides a number of features that significantly enhance ease of installation including screwless installation for 5.25" drives and superior wire management capabilities with the bottom mounted PSU and 180° turned HDD cage. It also features punched holes in the motherboard allowing for quick CPU bracket removal.
"The original Beta received such a phenomenal response from the PC building community that we wanted to take it to the next level and make the offering even stronger" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "Added features like 2 additional fans and a bottom mounted PSU make the Beta EVO a tremendous option for builders with a lower budget."
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni