A-DATA® UNVEILS HIGHEST SPEED OF DDR3 DRAM MODULE IN THE INDUSTRY
New XPG Plus Series DDR3-2200+ v2.0 with 2oz copper PCB design
Taipei, Taiwan - July 28th, 2009 - A-DATA® Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leading manufacturer in high-performance DRAM modules and flash application products, today announces its new XPG Plus Series DDR3-2200+ v2.0 dual channel kit, which is the highest speed of DDR3 DRAM module in the industry.
XPG Plus Series - DDR3-2200+ v2.0 CL8 DRAM Module
The XPG Plus Series DDR3-2200+ v2.0 DRAM module is designed and guaranteed to run on future dual-channel platforms at incredible 2,200MHz killer speed with tight CL8-8-8-24 timings at a voltage of 1.65V, and are available in 1GBx2 and 2GBx2 dual-channel kits.
Through the latest Thermal Conductive Technology (TCT), the XPG Plus Series DDR3-2200 v2.0 DRAM module is built with the superior cooling design, which able to provide greater cooling environment for both DRAM IC and PCB (printed circuit board), to improve the performance and greater stability. Moreover, the doubling amount of copper in the PCB delivers low temperature and also improves the power efficiency for the XPG Plus Series DDR3-2200 v2.0 DRAM module.
"Demand for the higher PC performance continues to increase and A-DATA is the leader in this field with the XPG DRAM products. We created XPG Plus Series DDR3-2200+ DRAM module to lead PC enthusiasts into the next era of PC performance and satisfy their insatiable thirst for computing speed," said Action Chen, Deputy Project Manager of A-DATA XPG Department. "The new XPG Plus Series DDR3-2200+ DRAM module delivers the killer speed and reliability of all DRAM module currently on the market."
"GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 3 motherboards GA-P55 series and A-DATA XPG Plus series memory featuring 2 ounces of copper PCB layers, enable a dramatically lower system temperature, improved energy efficiency and enhanced stability for overclocking" mentioned Jackson Hsu, Product Manager of GIGABYTE.
The XPG Plus Series DDR3-2200+ v2.0 DRAM module is the best choice for the PC enthusiasts to achieve the greater performance and stability, to satisfy their insatiable thirst for computing speed.
- All DRAM IC are verified by overclocking criteria.
- High quality 2oz copper 8 layers PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
- Optimized for 64-bit OS (operating system)*
- Backward compatible with DDR3-1866, 1600, 1333 and 1066
- Lifetime limited warranty
* 32-bit OS environment has 4GB memory addressing barrier which results in 2.5~3GB memory accessibility.
- 2GB/4GB dual channel module kits are tested at 2200MHz
- Test at latency setting 8-8-8-24 at 1.55V-1.65V
- SPD (Serial Presence Detect) programmed at JEDEC standard DDR3-1333 with latency settings at 9-9-9-24 for basic system booting
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, offers complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Being committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to our customers. A-DATA products have been globally recognized by winning major design awards, including Germany's iF Design Award and Reddot Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. To find out more about A-DATA Technology, you can visit the A-DATA website at http://www.adata-group.com and OC.adata.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- Oculus Rift to be sold in-store at Best Buy starting May 7
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched