iBUYPOWER Announces Harmony Sound Reduction System
The Harmony SRS' premium Enermax fans combine with Acoustic and Vibration Dampening Panels can reduce system noise by as much as 75%
El Monte, CA - July 23, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator of custom-built gaming PCs, is excited to announce it has developed a specialized noise reduction technology, the iBUYPOWER Harmony Sound Reduction System (H-SRS) and is now offering it on all its custom built gaming PCs. The Harmony SRS reduces noise by both preventing noise from escaping from the enclosure and limiting the amount of noise produced by sources inside the case.
In order to contain unwanted noise in a case iBUYPOWER lines the internal walls with acoustic dampening case panels. The panel foam is cut with surface bumps to provide optimal sound reduction.
To combat internal system noise the Harmony solution attacks its sources. System noise is typically generated by a combination of many things like chassis vibration, fans, and spinning drives. iBUYPOWER counters these noise generators by adding a layer of vibration dampening material to attachments, which insulate vibrations caused by the power supply.
iBUYPOWER also upgrades fans in the Harmony systems to premium Enermax low-noise, low-vibration fans to further prevent unwanted case shaking or rattling. The Enermax fans use the Magnetic Barometric Bearing technology to minimize noise from friction and optimize the fan's acoustic efficiency.
In a controlled laboratory testing the iBUYPOWER H-SRS System reduced noise generated by the computer by up to 75%.
The iBUYPOWER Harmony SRS solution can be added to any iBUYPOWER system for $49, or $89 for an advanced version with improved "White Lightning" LED-lit fans and improved airflow, and is now available exclusively at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
All iBUYPOWER systems also come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
For additional information about iBUYPOWER please visit http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
Latest News Posts
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Xbox One S requires day one updates to play 4K video
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio