iBUYPOWER Announces Harmony Sound Reduction System
The Harmony SRS' premium Enermax fans combine with Acoustic and Vibration Dampening Panels can reduce system noise by as much as 75%
El Monte, CA - July 23, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator of custom-built gaming PCs, is excited to announce it has developed a specialized noise reduction technology, the iBUYPOWER Harmony Sound Reduction System (H-SRS) and is now offering it on all its custom built gaming PCs. The Harmony SRS reduces noise by both preventing noise from escaping from the enclosure and limiting the amount of noise produced by sources inside the case.
In order to contain unwanted noise in a case iBUYPOWER lines the internal walls with acoustic dampening case panels. The panel foam is cut with surface bumps to provide optimal sound reduction.
To combat internal system noise the Harmony solution attacks its sources. System noise is typically generated by a combination of many things like chassis vibration, fans, and spinning drives. iBUYPOWER counters these noise generators by adding a layer of vibration dampening material to attachments, which insulate vibrations caused by the power supply.
iBUYPOWER also upgrades fans in the Harmony systems to premium Enermax low-noise, low-vibration fans to further prevent unwanted case shaking or rattling. The Enermax fans use the Magnetic Barometric Bearing technology to minimize noise from friction and optimize the fan's acoustic efficiency.
In a controlled laboratory testing the iBUYPOWER H-SRS System reduced noise generated by the computer by up to 75%.
The iBUYPOWER Harmony SRS solution can be added to any iBUYPOWER system for $49, or $89 for an advanced version with improved "White Lightning" LED-lit fans and improved airflow, and is now available exclusively at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
All iBUYPOWER systems also come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
For additional information about iBUYPOWER please visit http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 leaks: release date, grappling hooks, maps and more
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro will feature OLED screen above keyboard
- AMD's next-gen Polaris 10 in CF beats Titan X in leaked benchmarks
- Intel rumored to unveil its new 200-series chipset at Computex
- Ex-McDonald's USA CEO says its cheaper to hire robots, than teenagers
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition