iBUYPOWER Refreshes Website and Announces Advanced Packaging System
El Monte, CA - July, 17 2009 - iBUYPOWER, one of the largest gaming PC manufacturers in the world, is excited to announce its new website is live and open for business. iBUYPOWER is also introducing a new Advanced Packaging System to better protect its computers during transit. The two announcements are evidence of the company's commitment to customer service and determination to simplifying the purchase process.
iBUYPOWER Advanced Packaging System utilizes chemical reaction to create an easily removable custom padding solution that molds perfectly to the system. This internal cushion prevents components from shifting or coming loose while in transit, significantly reducing the chance of damage occurring during shipping. The iBUYPOWER Advanced Packaging System is highly recommended for orders with one or more large graphics cards or large CPU cooling solutions.
The new site has several key features that provide iBUYPOWER customers with all the information they need to make a purchase decision. This includes the new Compare feature that allows customers to select any featured system by simply checking a box to add that particular computer to product comparison chart. The chart gives customers a side-by-side comparison of several systems at a glance rather than having to move back and forth between pages.
iBUYPOWER also updated its configurator with several new features. These upgrades include an enhanced sidebar with full product details, the option to print the configuration at anytime, the ability to save an order and return later, and the ability to switch between Item View with individual component images and List View to see the entire configuration. All Item View and List View windows are collapsible to ensure costumers can easily navigate through the configuration pages.
All iBUYPOWER systems come standard with a one year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
iBUYPOWER Computer is an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation, AFT. Both are located in Los Angeles County, the heart of Southern California. iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com
Latest News Posts
- SOUL Electronics unveils Pulse, new wraparound earbuds
- Robots in the cockpit? Apparently, don't rule it out
- Project NanoXia, a German-designed desk with two high-end PCs inside
- TweakTown Deals: Father's Day Gift Guide
- Slightly Mad Studios says that Project Cars 'loves' DirectX 12
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015