CyberPower's New Viper Desktop Gaming System Strikes the Competition
With Power, Affordability and "Fang" Series Customization
BALDWIN PARK, CA (July 14, 2009) - CyberPower Inc., http://www.cyperpowerpc.com today announced the newest addition to the Fang series, the Viper - an Intel Core i7-based desktop gaming system designed to crush FPS (first person shooter) games without putting a dent in your wallet.
The Fang series is a revolutionary line of gaming desktops from CyberPower that combines performance, uniqueness, and style. The Viper carries on that tradition with Intel's Core i7 920 processor, which is widely popular among overclocking enthusiasts and the ATI 4890 graphics card, a favorite among gamers. The pairing delivers knock out performance.
Like the previously-released Black Mamba and Cobra, the Viper will also include a specially designed motherboard BIOS for maximum overclocking and performance. The Viper, along with the rest of the Fang series, has options for factory overclocking by CyberPower to deliver the maximum gaming experience.
Also distinctive to the Fang series is Asetek's new 240mm liquid cooling; the perfect compliment to the overclockable i7 920. Keeping the system chilled inside Cooler Master's Storm Sniper chassis are two controllable 230mm fans that constantly pulls cool air in and hot air out for maximum air flow.
Other standard features of the Viper include 6BGs of DDR3 memory; a 1-terabyte SATA II hard drive. The Viper can be optioned with Blu-Ray and other peripherals to greater enhance users' multimedia experience. The base configuration of the Viper starts at $1,295.00 MSRP. All CyberPower computer systems come with a 3-year warranty and toll-free tech support.
CyberPower is also offering a free upgrade to Windows 7 for any system purchased now until January 26, 2010. Anyone purchasing a CyberPower system with Vista pre-installed will receive a free upgrade to Windows 7 after a $29 mail-in rebate.
For an endless selection of configurations (i.e. processors, Intel SSDs and more), please visit http://www.cyberpowerpc.com
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800)707-0393; Email email@example.com
Latest News Posts
- Sling TV adds HBO just in time for 'Game of Thrones'
- Bungie's senior gameplay designer on Destiny leaves for Bethesda
- F-35 head continues to defend his program, amid major budget issues
- More classic 'X-Files' characters board revival
- Report: Number of Apple Pay problems at checkout
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi