CyberPower's New Viper Desktop Gaming System Strikes the Competition
With Power, Affordability and "Fang" Series Customization
BALDWIN PARK, CA (July 14, 2009) - CyberPower Inc., http://www.cyperpowerpc.com today announced the newest addition to the Fang series, the Viper - an Intel Core i7-based desktop gaming system designed to crush FPS (first person shooter) games without putting a dent in your wallet.
The Fang series is a revolutionary line of gaming desktops from CyberPower that combines performance, uniqueness, and style. The Viper carries on that tradition with Intel's Core i7 920 processor, which is widely popular among overclocking enthusiasts and the ATI 4890 graphics card, a favorite among gamers. The pairing delivers knock out performance.
Like the previously-released Black Mamba and Cobra, the Viper will also include a specially designed motherboard BIOS for maximum overclocking and performance. The Viper, along with the rest of the Fang series, has options for factory overclocking by CyberPower to deliver the maximum gaming experience.
Also distinctive to the Fang series is Asetek's new 240mm liquid cooling; the perfect compliment to the overclockable i7 920. Keeping the system chilled inside Cooler Master's Storm Sniper chassis are two controllable 230mm fans that constantly pulls cool air in and hot air out for maximum air flow.
Other standard features of the Viper include 6BGs of DDR3 memory; a 1-terabyte SATA II hard drive. The Viper can be optioned with Blu-Ray and other peripherals to greater enhance users' multimedia experience. The base configuration of the Viper starts at $1,295.00 MSRP. All CyberPower computer systems come with a 3-year warranty and toll-free tech support.
CyberPower is also offering a free upgrade to Windows 7 for any system purchased now until January 26, 2010. Anyone purchasing a CyberPower system with Vista pre-installed will receive a free upgrade to Windows 7 after a $29 mail-in rebate.
For an endless selection of configurations (i.e. processors, Intel SSDs and more), please visit http://www.cyberpowerpc.com
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800)707-0393; Email email@example.com
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy 15 isn't completely open-world
- Nintendo admits it has to communicate better with the NX
- Open-source Piton CPU can scale into million-core system
- Steam allows No Man's Sky refunds regardless of playtime
- Halo 5 Forge needs 16GB of RAM for 4K at 60FPS on the PC
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller