Asus Launches First Xtreme Design Series Motherboard - P6TD Deluxe
ASUS today announced the Xtreme Design series motherboards featuring ground-breaking design innovations and offering the best in performance and reliability. The Xtreme Design series motherboards delivers exceptional overall system compatibility and enhanced reliability by proficiently managing and reliably controlling core processes operating in the PC. Drawing on two decades of engineering excellence, ASUS believes a genetically superior motherboard DNA will provide the winning formula to surpass current user expectations and industry benchmarks. ASUS leads the industry with designs that optimize overall performance and reliability of PC hardware. In the new Xtreme Design series motherboards, ASUS further raises the bar in motherboard designs for the ultimate in performance, reliability, and safe operations.
Xtreme Reliability for Extended Component Lifespan
Xtreme Design features innovative Stack Cool3+ to enhance motherboard component longevity. It is a feature that was re-engineered from the original copper cooling innovation of the ASUS P5E64 WS motherboard. With the perfect cooperation with Xtreme Design, Stack Cool3+ effectively cools motherboards with an enhanced PCB layer to provide a stable and low operating temperature for optimized data transmissions. By substantially improving heat dissipation, the new series offers users exceptional reliability. This innovation builds on ASUS' pioneering achievement as the first adopter of innovative cooling technology?"which transformed the way motherboards were designed.
Xtreme Performance for Enhanced Power and Throughput
For the ultimate experience in performance, Xtreme Design features Xtreme phase to ensure the most stable and optimized power delivery; and Turbo V for a real-time, dynamic processing boost. Both features allow motherboard enthusiasts to experience optimal power performance under various loading conditions as well as an overwhelming boost of up to 51% in processing throughput.
Xtreme Safety Standards for Minimized Health Impact
Unsurpassed safety standards are incorporated in the Xtreme Design series motherboards for safer operations. By passing stringent Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) testing that is 30% more rigorous than industry benchmarks; the new motherboards have exceptionally low EMI emissions. Together with a low Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and an I/O bracket called Q-Shield, these features help to significantly reduce any negative health impact and potential damage to components.
Launching Soon: Xtreme Design Series Motherboards with Superior Performance
ASUS will be launching a range of Xtreme Design series motherboards. Among them is the P6TD Deluxe, an enhanced version of the record-breaking, high-performance, X58-based P6T Deluxe motherboard. With an "Xtreme Design" DNA, the new series will appeal to the performance-demanding market and gain more fans by offering superior capabilities and exceptional reliability - traits that discerning users have come to expect from ASUS, the leading name in technology innovation.
P6TD Deluxe Specification
Latest News Posts
- Sega making Mega Drive Mini console with 80 games, plays cartridges
- No Man's Sky on PC might release three days later than PS4 version
- Tesla Model S P85D goes head to head with McLaren 650S
- SAPPHIRE announces its new NITRO+ Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- See Star Citizen's current biggest flyable ship in 4K
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio