Gainward launched it's own design of HD4850 graphics card
The better thermal design for overclock: Gainward HD4850 512MB Golden Sample, your Space Ship to next generation gaming planet!!
August, 2008 - Gainward, the world's highest quality graphics company, announced its own design graphics card of HD4850 chipset, the GAINWARD HD4850 graphics cards to the market. From the performance point of view, the GAINWARD HD4850 Golden Sample brings a 700MHz core clock and 1000MHz memory clock, designed with higher efficiency heatpipe and special cover for better protection and air flow. It is equipped with 512MB DDR3 memory and 256bits memory bandwidth, supports PCI-express 2.0 interface and 800 units of stream processors. The GAINWARD HD4850 Golden Sample is fully compatible with the high resolution DX10.1 games in perfect smoothness and deliver the highest quality gaming experience, upscale the resolution to a 1920*1200 Full HD level and rest assured to get smooth gaming experience on any games.
For the mainstream segment, GAINWARD HD4850 standard version use 512MB DDR3 memory with 256bits memory bandwidth and supports PCI-express 2.0 with 625 MHz core clock, 1986MHz memory clock and 800 units of stream processors. GAINWARD HD4850 512MB comes with better performance fan sink design, it can deliver the most reliable and incredible gaming experience with lower temperature and noise.
Best Mainstream Graphics Card with high resolution gaming.
In mainstream gaming, while the previous generation of products could run most games smoothly with 1440*900 resolutions, upgrading to a GAINWARD HD4850 graphics cards will give you access to play any of the games on 1680*1050 resolutions or higher, it can also support Anti-Aliasing to make images become smoother and maintain the performances close to original setting.
GAINWARD HD4850 supports dual link DVI output resolution up to 2560x1600, the mainstream CRT (via the DVI-to-D-Sub dongle) are supported by GAINWARD HD4850 as well. The GAINWARD HD4850 is HDCP compliant and supports ATI© AVIVO HD and H.264 decoding to enjoy the ultimate Blu-ray and HD-DVD movie experience. Compare to previous generation, GAINWARD HD4850 will bring you better gaming performances and better quality in watching HD movies.
Smart Control Utility - EXPERTool
Gainward's unique EXPERTool is a smart and easy control software which allows users to monitor GPU's temperature and fan speed. The fan speed and GPU/Shader/memory clock are also adjustable in the EXPERTool. The native alert tool is the best doorkeeper when the GPU's temperature is over the warning value, it automatically inform users to clock down the settings or turn off your PC to prevent from damaging the card.
Latest News Posts
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC