AOC's latest design triumph - the Angelo 2434Pw receives international recognition
Shipping into Australia on the back of winning the prestigious Red Dot Award for product design
Sydney, Australia 15 June 2009 - AOC's latest innovation, the Angelo 23.6" TFT monitor has morphed the latest technology all within a stunning new design. Featuring 150 degree viewing capabilities, the simplicity of this new product makes it AOC's best designed product yet. Undoubtedly the international design community agrees, having won a Red Dot award for product design 2008 and now available in Australia for 2009.
Sleek design lines without cable clutter
The Angelo 2434Pw has been designed for both the professional and home users to enjoy. A stand out feature of this product is the pale rear angel like wings that form the back-cover of the monitor, making it almost a sin to cover. The sleek aluminium oval stand also accentuates the Angelo 2434Pw's stylish form, ensuring the monitor will be the centrepiece of any executive desk or the home office environment. In addition, two cable covers hide those unsightly cables giving it that much cleaner look.
Designed for comfort and ease of use
Its unique and purposeful aluminium support pole provides a simple cord cover removing unsightly cords, whilst simultaneously acting as a slide for the monitor to move up and down within an 80mm range. The Angelo 2434Pw's screen swivels sideways up to 175 degrees and can be tilt backwards up to 20 degrees to find the optimum comfort and viewing angle.
Uncompromised visual quality
The 2434Pw is equipped with a super high dynamic contrast ratio at 60000:1, an analogue and HDMI connection and two integrated 2.5W speakers. With 'Full High Definition' functionality and the 2ms ultra fast response time which ensures zero blurring, the Angelo 2434Pw is the best AOC has to offer. For controls, the new touch sensor enables users to highlight function keys when user's finger moves close to the button within 5mm!
1920 x 1080 maximum resolution
Response Time: 2ms (GTG)
High Brightness 300cd/m²
Dynamic Contrast Ratio 60000:1
HDMI and Analogue inputs
Height Adjust 80mm
Product and Pricing Summary
Model: Angelo 2434Pw
RRP : AUS $399
Australian Distributors: Compucon and TodayTech
Features and Specifications: Download the presentation file
Download High Resolution Images
AOC Angelo 2434Pw Images
AOC is owned by the world's largest display manufacturer TPV Technology Limited (TPV). TPV sold over 47.6 million units computer monitors in 2008, which represents 28.5% global market share of computer monitors. With dedicated research and development, AOC today offers a wide range of top performing monitors and displays. In 2008 alone, AOC shipped 8.4 million units of PC monitor and TV products, representing an annual growth of 20.8%. AOC achieved impressive sales performance in Asia Pacific & South America. AOC market share increased 2.1% from 12.2% in Y2007 to 14.3% in Y2008, which IDC AP ranked AOC second in volume in Asia Pacific (ex. Japan) (Source: IDC AP non-bundled PC Monitor Tracker Q4 2008).
Latest News Posts
- LG partners with REEDS Jewelers for the LG Watch Urbane Luxe
- Report: Prior to breach, no one wanted to purchase Ashley Madison
- Konami developers didn't take holidays to get MGS V on PC earlier
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20