HighPoint Releases the World's Highest Performing PCI-Express x4 Dual eSATA Controller for Mac Pro systems
HighPoint Technologies, Inc. has a long history of supporting Apple Macintosh platforms; providing a full range of OS X compatible RAID solutions since the G4 era.
HighPoint is proud to unveil our first, out-of-the-box boot-ready RAID controller specifically designed for Mac Pro platforms - "RocketRAID eSATA for Mac"; the world's fastest dual eSATA port PCI-E RAID controller. Empowered by PCI-Express x4 performance, and HighPoint's proven RAID technology, the RocketRAID eSATA for Mac is a robust and versatile external RAID solution for any Mac Pro system.
Ultra high-performance - PCI-Express X4
The RocketRAID eSATA for Mac unlocks the full potential of external storage devices. PCI-Express x4 bus speed supplies unprecedented transfer rates up to 1000 MB/s - for a dual-port eSATA controller while other conventional 2-port eSATA controllers only provide x1 transfer rates, which can severely limit their effectiveness for transferring and working with HD digital media.
Bootable OS X Support
Accelerate and protect your OS X operating system! Integrated boot support allows the HighPoint eSATA for Mac RAID controller to boot a Mac Pro system, from a single drive or RAID configuration. A simple clone and boot selection procedure allows even novice users to configure their systems for maximum performance and data protection.
Versatility Enclosure Support
The RocketRAID eSATA for Mac is the all-in-one external hard disk storage solution for Apple platforms, and is fully capable of supporting nearly any eSATA hard disk configuration imaginable, including Silicon Image Port Multipliers, Oxford-based RAID and single-disk enclosures, standardized eSATA units, and popular eSATA hard drive kits such as the Western Digital MyBook and Seagate FreeAgent.
Where to Buy - MSRP $199
The RocketRAID eSATA For Mac will be available for purchase through Apple.com websites and from HighPoint distribution partners.
Latest News Posts
- 'The dress' used for good, now in women's violence awareness campaign
- 'World of Warcraft' gamer dies after 19 hours of uninterrupted play
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- my mobo sata port in bios cant see my sdd or hdd or dvd anymore ?
- EP45-UD3R bios settings for mixture of SSD, SATA, and IDE drives
- Inateck FE2006 2.5" USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition