HighPoint Releases the World's Highest Performing PCI-Express x4 Dual eSATA Controller for Mac Pro systems
HighPoint Technologies, Inc. has a long history of supporting Apple Macintosh platforms; providing a full range of OS X compatible RAID solutions since the G4 era.
HighPoint is proud to unveil our first, out-of-the-box boot-ready RAID controller specifically designed for Mac Pro platforms - "RocketRAID eSATA for Mac"; the world's fastest dual eSATA port PCI-E RAID controller. Empowered by PCI-Express x4 performance, and HighPoint's proven RAID technology, the RocketRAID eSATA for Mac is a robust and versatile external RAID solution for any Mac Pro system.
Ultra high-performance - PCI-Express X4
The RocketRAID eSATA for Mac unlocks the full potential of external storage devices. PCI-Express x4 bus speed supplies unprecedented transfer rates up to 1000 MB/s - for a dual-port eSATA controller while other conventional 2-port eSATA controllers only provide x1 transfer rates, which can severely limit their effectiveness for transferring and working with HD digital media.
Bootable OS X Support
Accelerate and protect your OS X operating system! Integrated boot support allows the HighPoint eSATA for Mac RAID controller to boot a Mac Pro system, from a single drive or RAID configuration. A simple clone and boot selection procedure allows even novice users to configure their systems for maximum performance and data protection.
Versatility Enclosure Support
The RocketRAID eSATA for Mac is the all-in-one external hard disk storage solution for Apple platforms, and is fully capable of supporting nearly any eSATA hard disk configuration imaginable, including Silicon Image Port Multipliers, Oxford-based RAID and single-disk enclosures, standardized eSATA units, and popular eSATA hard drive kits such as the Western Digital MyBook and Seagate FreeAgent.
Where to Buy - MSRP $199
The RocketRAID eSATA For Mac will be available for purchase through Apple.com websites and from HighPoint distribution partners.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding analysis: breaking down the bizarre
- Marvel vs Capcom 3: Ultimate coming to PS4 later today
- The Last of Us 2 announced
- Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite announced, coming in 2017
- New Uncharted: The Lost Legacy announced
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset