HighPoint Releases the World's Highest Performing PCI-Express x4 Dual eSATA Controller for Mac Pro systems
HighPoint Technologies, Inc. has a long history of supporting Apple Macintosh platforms; providing a full range of OS X compatible RAID solutions since the G4 era.
HighPoint is proud to unveil our first, out-of-the-box boot-ready RAID controller specifically designed for Mac Pro platforms - "RocketRAID eSATA for Mac"; the world's fastest dual eSATA port PCI-E RAID controller. Empowered by PCI-Express x4 performance, and HighPoint's proven RAID technology, the RocketRAID eSATA for Mac is a robust and versatile external RAID solution for any Mac Pro system.
Ultra high-performance - PCI-Express X4
The RocketRAID eSATA for Mac unlocks the full potential of external storage devices. PCI-Express x4 bus speed supplies unprecedented transfer rates up to 1000 MB/s - for a dual-port eSATA controller while other conventional 2-port eSATA controllers only provide x1 transfer rates, which can severely limit their effectiveness for transferring and working with HD digital media.
Bootable OS X Support
Accelerate and protect your OS X operating system! Integrated boot support allows the HighPoint eSATA for Mac RAID controller to boot a Mac Pro system, from a single drive or RAID configuration. A simple clone and boot selection procedure allows even novice users to configure their systems for maximum performance and data protection.
Versatility Enclosure Support
The RocketRAID eSATA for Mac is the all-in-one external hard disk storage solution for Apple platforms, and is fully capable of supporting nearly any eSATA hard disk configuration imaginable, including Silicon Image Port Multipliers, Oxford-based RAID and single-disk enclosures, standardized eSATA units, and popular eSATA hard drive kits such as the Western Digital MyBook and Seagate FreeAgent.
Where to Buy - MSRP $199
The RocketRAID eSATA For Mac will be available for purchase through Apple.com websites and from HighPoint distribution partners.
Latest News Posts
- Uber is now valued at $50 billion, receives funding from Microsoft
- Connected car cybersecurity risks won't go away any time soon
- Sharp pulls out of the TV business in the US after financial problems
- Chinese Galaxy S6 owners can remove Samsung's bloatware
- Modders tease prototype Iron Man mod for Grand Theft Auto V
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- I'm baaaaack
- B85-DGS Bios update
- Ant-Man (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme4 second pci-express problem
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis