MAINGEAR Unveils Small, Green Pulse PC Based on NVIDIA ION
World's first GeForce-upgradeable ION PC delivers remarkable performance in a small footprint
Union, New Jersey - June 3rd, 2009 - MAINGEAR Computers, award-winning builders of high performance custom computers, is proud to announce the Pulse, a powerful, energy efficient small form factor PC based on NVIDIA ION graphics. The Pulse is the world's first ION PC that can be upgraded with a GeForce GPU, offering consumers the flexibility to choose an economical, low power ION solution or an energy efficient, high performance configuration with GeForce.
The ION configuration is available with Intel Core 2 45nm processors and a 80+ Certified 300 watt power supply that is 80%+ efficient. This configuration is the smallest, most energy efficient gaming PC on the market today.
Serious gamers have the option of adding a GeForce 9800 GT ECO discrete graphics card that consumes 40% less power than a standard GeForce 9800 GT - available in both 512MB and 1GB configurations. This version of the Pulse is available with high performance, eco-conscious 65 watt Core 2 Quads.
Pulse also includes 802.11b/g wireless for optimal connectivity and eSata support for maximum expandability. Optional Blu-ray and TV Tuner make Pulse a phenomenal option for enjoyment in the living room.
"NVIDIA's ION platform has opened up a new realm of possibility for small form factor PCs" said Wallace Santos, Founder and CEO of MAINGEAR. "By delivering a GeForce-upgradeable product, we are maximizing ION's potential with high performance, energy efficient CPUs and GPUs to deliver a powerful and balanced computing solution in a sleek, inconspicuous design. It's a tremendous option for the living room, a dorm, or for the kids."
"The Maingear Pulse with NVIDIA graphics is perfect for anyone who wants a small, energy efficient, and stylish PC. With its NVIDIA ION-based motherboard, the Pulse delivers the best graphics solution available for low-power, small form factor designs" says Drew Henry, general manager of the desktop GPU business unit at NVIDIA. "By adding the GeForce 9800 GT ECO, gamers can enjoy superior performance in a design that saves both energy and space."
For more information on how Pulse can radically change your computing experience including performance data and power consumption, please visit http://www.maingear.com. The base price for the Pulse is $799 and comes with MAINGEAR's standard Lifetime Labor and Phone Support with 14-month hardware warranty and is backed by the best in-house support team in the country.
MAINGEAR is the premier high performance systems integrator in North America. MAINGEARcustom builds gaming, home office, mobile, multimedia, small business and 3D workstation solutions of the highest quality, which have won them many editors' choice awards in every major computer publication such as C-Net, [H]ard|OCP, Maximum PC, CPU Magazine, etc. For more information on MAINGEAR, please visit http://www.maingear.com.
Latest News Posts
- Lost in Space is coming back, with a 10-episode Netflix reboot
- GIGABYTE teases GeForce GTX 1070 Mini-ITX OC, same size as the R9 Nano
- PowerColor Radeon RX 480 Devil can hit 1.4GHz with triple-fan cooler
- NVIDIA rumored to launch GeForce GTX 1060 next week, will fight RX 480
- AMD's next-gen 'Naples' processor spotted, features 64 CPU threads
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card