A-DATA® Presenting the Killer Speed of 1TB SSD with Latest XPG 2.5" to 3.5" SSD Converter at Computex 2009
Taipei, Taiwan - June 4, 2009 - A-DATA® Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leading manufacturer in high-performance DRAM modules and Flash application products, presenting the killer speed of eight A-DATA® S592 SSDs with XPG 3.5" converter configure in RAID 0 at Computex Taipei 2009. With the utilization of XPG 3.5" converter, the capacity can reach up to 1TB to perform 825 MB/s read and 1115 MB/s write transfer rate.
The eight A-DATA S592 SSDs adopting the latest XPG EX93 3.5" SSD converter, equipped with safety lock mechanism that can easily secure the SSD/hard drive in 3.5"drive bay without purchasing any accessories, to keeps the valuable data operate in a safety environment. This functional and worthful XPG EX93 3.5" SSD converter is the best choice for those PC user and enthusiasts.
For more information about the latest XPG series products, please visit A-DATA booth at Computex 2009.
Date: June 2, 2009 - June 6, 2009
Place: Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall (No.1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City)
Booth No: J818, J824, J1017, J1023
A-DATA is the world's second largest vendor of memory modules (DRAMeXchange, May 2008), 2007 Taiwan Top 20 Global Brands as well as Emerging Brand (Interbrand, July 2007). The company's main product lines include memory modules, Flash memory drives/cards, and multimedia application products. A-DATA's corporate philosophy emphasizes constant innovation, first-rate quality and superior product performance; its innovative products have led the way in the memory industry. A-DATA products have won many major Taiwanese and international awards, including Germany's iF Design Award and Reddot Award, Japan's Good Design Award, TAITRA's Best Choice Product Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. To find out more about A-DATA and its products, please visit the A-DATA website at http://www.adata-group.com and OC.adata.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio