A-DATA® Presenting the Killer Speed of 1TB SSD with Latest XPG 2.5" to 3.5" SSD Converter at Computex 2009
Taipei, Taiwan - June 4, 2009 - A-DATA® Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leading manufacturer in high-performance DRAM modules and Flash application products, presenting the killer speed of eight A-DATA® S592 SSDs with XPG 3.5" converter configure in RAID 0 at Computex Taipei 2009. With the utilization of XPG 3.5" converter, the capacity can reach up to 1TB to perform 825 MB/s read and 1115 MB/s write transfer rate.
The eight A-DATA S592 SSDs adopting the latest XPG EX93 3.5" SSD converter, equipped with safety lock mechanism that can easily secure the SSD/hard drive in 3.5"drive bay without purchasing any accessories, to keeps the valuable data operate in a safety environment. This functional and worthful XPG EX93 3.5" SSD converter is the best choice for those PC user and enthusiasts.
For more information about the latest XPG series products, please visit A-DATA booth at Computex 2009.
Date: June 2, 2009 - June 6, 2009
Place: Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall (No.1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City)
Booth No: J818, J824, J1017, J1023
A-DATA is the world's second largest vendor of memory modules (DRAMeXchange, May 2008), 2007 Taiwan Top 20 Global Brands as well as Emerging Brand (Interbrand, July 2007). The company's main product lines include memory modules, Flash memory drives/cards, and multimedia application products. A-DATA's corporate philosophy emphasizes constant innovation, first-rate quality and superior product performance; its innovative products have led the way in the memory industry. A-DATA products have won many major Taiwanese and international awards, including Germany's iF Design Award and Reddot Award, Japan's Good Design Award, TAITRA's Best Choice Product Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. To find out more about A-DATA and its products, please visit the A-DATA website at http://www.adata-group.com and OC.adata.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new Sonix PCIe 480GB SSD reads at 2.8GB/sec
- Halloween Sale: Under $7 for Evil Within & Mad Max
- ZOTAC's new mini PC packs full-sized GeForce GTX 1080
- Brand new Intel Kaby Lake HP laptops, up to $510 Off
- ZOTAC teams with Thermaltake on new GTX 1080 ArcticStorm
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards