Kingston Technology Releases HyperX Fan
New Fan Keeps HyperX Memory Cool While Looking Cool
Sydney, Australia - (June 3, 2009) - Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced its new HyperX Fan, designed specifically to keep Kingston HyperX memory cool. The dual 60mm fans optimize airflow around the modules helping memory run at peak performance for longer periods of time. A video of the new HyperX Fan has been posted on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKMtqL7pyQk.
"At LAN parties and benchmarking events worldwide, HyperX enthusiasts told us they wanted something cool looking to keep the memory cool," said Vaughan Nankivell, Regional Manager- Australia and New Zealand for Kingston Technology. "We listened and thus developed this fan as the perfect complement for both the standard and taller HyperX T1 series modules. The hip blue lights give it a bling factor that could be the difference between first and second place in a system-build competition."
The HyperX Fan is made of anodized aluminum and in the same familiar blue color as the HyperX heatspreaders. When turned on, the fan blades are illuminated by eight small blue LEDs. Power use is minimal and noise is not an issue as the fan runs at a whisper-quiet 25 dBA*. The fan is available as a standalone or bundled with Kingston's 6GB 2000- and 1800MHz triple-channel memory kits with the T1 heatspreaders for Intel Core i7 systems.
The Kingston HyperX Fan is backed by a one-year warranty and free technical support. For detailed information, please visit the Kingston Web site at http://www.kingston.com/anz.
Manufacturer: Kingston Technology
Product Name : Kingston HyperX Fan
RRP HyperX fan: TBA
Australian Distributors:Avnet Australia Pty Ltd, Ingram Micro, Simms International Pty Ltd., Synnex Australia PTY Ltd.
New Zealand Distributors: Ingram Micro NZ, Synnex NZ
Availability: This product is currently announced in Computex Taipei and shipping soon to Australia
High Resolution Images
To discuss this product on Kingston Blog, please go to http://www.kingston-blog.com.To find out if your Kingston product is genuine, Kingston also provides an online verification site: http://www.kingston.com/asia/verify.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Malaysia, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America. For more information, please visit http://www.kingston.com/anz
Latest News Posts
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications