Kingston Technology Releases HyperX Fan
New Fan Keeps HyperX Memory Cool While Looking Cool
Sydney, Australia - (June 3, 2009) - Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced its new HyperX Fan, designed specifically to keep Kingston HyperX memory cool. The dual 60mm fans optimize airflow around the modules helping memory run at peak performance for longer periods of time. A video of the new HyperX Fan has been posted on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKMtqL7pyQk.
"At LAN parties and benchmarking events worldwide, HyperX enthusiasts told us they wanted something cool looking to keep the memory cool," said Vaughan Nankivell, Regional Manager- Australia and New Zealand for Kingston Technology. "We listened and thus developed this fan as the perfect complement for both the standard and taller HyperX T1 series modules. The hip blue lights give it a bling factor that could be the difference between first and second place in a system-build competition."
The HyperX Fan is made of anodized aluminum and in the same familiar blue color as the HyperX heatspreaders. When turned on, the fan blades are illuminated by eight small blue LEDs. Power use is minimal and noise is not an issue as the fan runs at a whisper-quiet 25 dBA*. The fan is available as a standalone or bundled with Kingston's 6GB 2000- and 1800MHz triple-channel memory kits with the T1 heatspreaders for Intel Core i7 systems.
The Kingston HyperX Fan is backed by a one-year warranty and free technical support. For detailed information, please visit the Kingston Web site at http://www.kingston.com/anz.
Manufacturer: Kingston Technology
Product Name : Kingston HyperX Fan
RRP HyperX fan: TBA
Australian Distributors:Avnet Australia Pty Ltd, Ingram Micro, Simms International Pty Ltd., Synnex Australia PTY Ltd.
New Zealand Distributors: Ingram Micro NZ, Synnex NZ
Availability: This product is currently announced in Computex Taipei and shipping soon to Australia
High Resolution Images
To discuss this product on Kingston Blog, please go to http://www.kingston-blog.com.To find out if your Kingston product is genuine, Kingston also provides an online verification site: http://www.kingston.com/asia/verify.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Malaysia, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America. For more information, please visit http://www.kingston.com/anz
Latest News Posts
- Sling TV adds HBO just in time for 'Game of Thrones'
- Bungie's senior gameplay designer on Destiny leaves for Bethesda
- F-35 head continues to defend his program, amid major budget issues
- More classic 'X-Files' characters board revival
- Report: Number of Apple Pay problems at checkout
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi