Kingston Technology Releases HyperX Fan
New Fan Keeps HyperX Memory Cool While Looking Cool
Sydney, Australia - (June 3, 2009) - Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced its new HyperX Fan, designed specifically to keep Kingston HyperX memory cool. The dual 60mm fans optimize airflow around the modules helping memory run at peak performance for longer periods of time. A video of the new HyperX Fan has been posted on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKMtqL7pyQk.
"At LAN parties and benchmarking events worldwide, HyperX enthusiasts told us they wanted something cool looking to keep the memory cool," said Vaughan Nankivell, Regional Manager- Australia and New Zealand for Kingston Technology. "We listened and thus developed this fan as the perfect complement for both the standard and taller HyperX T1 series modules. The hip blue lights give it a bling factor that could be the difference between first and second place in a system-build competition."
The HyperX Fan is made of anodized aluminum and in the same familiar blue color as the HyperX heatspreaders. When turned on, the fan blades are illuminated by eight small blue LEDs. Power use is minimal and noise is not an issue as the fan runs at a whisper-quiet 25 dBA*. The fan is available as a standalone or bundled with Kingston's 6GB 2000- and 1800MHz triple-channel memory kits with the T1 heatspreaders for Intel Core i7 systems.
The Kingston HyperX Fan is backed by a one-year warranty and free technical support. For detailed information, please visit the Kingston Web site at http://www.kingston.com/anz.
Manufacturer: Kingston Technology
Product Name : Kingston HyperX Fan
RRP HyperX fan: TBA
Australian Distributors:Avnet Australia Pty Ltd, Ingram Micro, Simms International Pty Ltd., Synnex Australia PTY Ltd.
New Zealand Distributors: Ingram Micro NZ, Synnex NZ
Availability: This product is currently announced in Computex Taipei and shipping soon to Australia
High Resolution Images
To discuss this product on Kingston Blog, please go to http://www.kingston-blog.com.To find out if your Kingston product is genuine, Kingston also provides an online verification site: http://www.kingston.com/asia/verify.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Malaysia, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America. For more information, please visit http://www.kingston.com/anz
Latest News Posts
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 arrives, IGN says pop-shove it in the garbage
- The important question has been answered: Will the new iPhone 6s bend?
- Beautiful film made using only water, a 5 yen coin and an Apple iPhone
- iOS 9 now has Tweetbot 4 support on iPad and iPhone
- Helpful Chrome extension lets you play GIFs in Google Search
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog