GeForce GTX295 performance unveil
COMPUTEX will be held in Taipei at June 2nd-6th 2009. As we reported last week GALAXY will also participate in this feast. Today , GALAXY China leaked the image and overclocking performance of the GTX295. It is based on the reference design of NVIDIA, so the score still have a reference value for users.
from the picture we see The new GTX 295's overclocking performance is pretty which is able to run on the clock of 675MHz/1455MHz/2200MHz (core / Shader / memory clock) steadily and the 3DMARK Vantage scores under Performance model over 20,000.
It is worth mentioning that the fan speed of the GTX295 has been keeped lower around 1400 R.P.M, so the cooling and noise have already improved,
additionally its strong overclocking performance, the new gtx295 may be a new darling of impacting the world record for Enthusiasts.
The previous version of GeForce GTX295 adopted a dual-PCB design, but the new GTX295 employs single-PCB design. and the cooler sports dual slots and a single fan. The two GT200 chips are on both sides of PCB, and one NF200 and two NVIO2 chips are placed in the middle part. GTX295 features two 55nm GT200 chips, core/shader/memory clock of 576/1242/2016MHz, it includes Dual dual link DVI outputs and S/PDIF audio input.
Latest News Posts
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Xbox One S requires day one updates to play 4K video
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio