GeForce GTX295 performance unveil
COMPUTEX will be held in Taipei at June 2nd-6th 2009. As we reported last week GALAXY will also participate in this feast. Today , GALAXY China leaked the image and overclocking performance of the GTX295. It is based on the reference design of NVIDIA, so the score still have a reference value for users.
from the picture we see The new GTX 295's overclocking performance is pretty which is able to run on the clock of 675MHz/1455MHz/2200MHz (core / Shader / memory clock) steadily and the 3DMARK Vantage scores under Performance model over 20,000.
It is worth mentioning that the fan speed of the GTX295 has been keeped lower around 1400 R.P.M, so the cooling and noise have already improved,
additionally its strong overclocking performance, the new gtx295 may be a new darling of impacting the world record for Enthusiasts.
The previous version of GeForce GTX295 adopted a dual-PCB design, but the new GTX295 employs single-PCB design. and the cooler sports dual slots and a single fan. The two GT200 chips are on both sides of PCB, and one NF200 and two NVIO2 chips are placed in the middle part. GTX295 features two 55nm GT200 chips, core/shader/memory clock of 576/1242/2016MHz, it includes Dual dual link DVI outputs and S/PDIF audio input.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung is aware of weird fingerprint sensor location
- Destiny 2 to feature 'great story and characters'
- Samsung doubles Galaxy S8 supply, expects record sales
- Destiny 2 confirmed for PC release
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- iStorage datAshur Pro 8GB Encrypted Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R having wierd issues with 8 GB RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- CD PROJEKT summarizes its 2016 financial results
- Destiny 2 announced: blockbuster sequel to the biggest new console video game franchise launch of all time set for September 8
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software