GeForce GTX295 performance unveil
COMPUTEX will be held in Taipei at June 2nd-6th 2009. As we reported last week GALAXY will also participate in this feast. Today , GALAXY China leaked the image and overclocking performance of the GTX295. It is based on the reference design of NVIDIA, so the score still have a reference value for users.
from the picture we see The new GTX 295's overclocking performance is pretty which is able to run on the clock of 675MHz/1455MHz/2200MHz (core / Shader / memory clock) steadily and the 3DMARK Vantage scores under Performance model over 20,000.
It is worth mentioning that the fan speed of the GTX295 has been keeped lower around 1400 R.P.M, so the cooling and noise have already improved,
additionally its strong overclocking performance, the new gtx295 may be a new darling of impacting the world record for Enthusiasts.
The previous version of GeForce GTX295 adopted a dual-PCB design, but the new GTX295 employs single-PCB design. and the cooler sports dual slots and a single fan. The two GT200 chips are on both sides of PCB, and one NF200 and two NVIO2 chips are placed in the middle part. GTX295 features two 55nm GT200 chips, core/shader/memory clock of 576/1242/2016MHz, it includes Dual dual link DVI outputs and S/PDIF audio input.
Latest News Posts
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- ASUS makes its PG279Q monitor official, QHD with 165Hz and G-Sync
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' season 2 trailer reveals Vader, new friends & foes
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent