Introducing the new era of classic gaming performance -- WinFast PX9800 GT 512MB
Leadtek Research Inc., the global leading brand for extreme visual graphics technology development, is pleased to announce the launch of new high-end graphics card, WinFast PX9800 GT 512MB. Based on the NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT graphics processing units and unified architecture design, the new graphics card can provide customers the best-in-classic gaming performance.
The WinFast PX9800 GT currently comes with the 512MB 256bit GDDR3 memory size, and a GPU clock speed of 600 MHz. They are designed to run perfectly with the PCI Express 2.0 interface. All of this makes it ready for the most demanding future bandwidth games and 3D applications.
For true-to-life image quality, WinFast PX9800 GT 512MB makes perfect use of NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology in picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and vivid image scaling. It enables playback of HD DVD, Blu-ray Disc and other protected content at full HD resolutions with integrated High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) support for the ultimate home theater experience. And with Dual Dual-Link DVI-I output, it sustains digital displays of up to 2560x1600 resolutions, supporting extreme HD games and entertainment.
Moreover, with the latest Microsoft DirectX 10 with full Shader Model 4.0 support, PX9800 GT 512MB is able to deliver realistic gaming effects with film-quality, and provide users with a more amiable environment under the Windows Vista operating system. Compatible with SLI Technology, the new cards can deliver every user the smooth, realistic gaming experience at ultra-high resolution.
The cutting-edge NVIDIA PhysX technology and which supports for over 140 titles can bring games to life with massively destructible environments and ultra-realistic physical interaction. With sweaty palms and racing heart gamers get more deeply involved than ever in a virtual but realistic gaming environment.
For further information about Leadtek or our products, please visit our website at http://www.leadtek.com
Model: PX9800 GT 512MB
Graphic Bus: PCI-Express 2.0
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
GPU/Memory Clock: 600/900MHz
Memory Data Rate: 1800MHz
Memory Size: 512MB GDDR3
Memory Interface: 256bit
Stream Processors: 112
DirectX Support: DirectX 10 Shader Model 4.0
Output: Dual Dual-Link DVI, HDTV
-About Leadtek Research Inc.
Founded in 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with overseas subsidiaries in China and Japan. There are four Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication, Audio/Video Communication and TeleCare. They are focused on, respectively, the design and manufacture of 3D graphics, PCTV solutions, GPS module and navigation devices, Bluetooth-enabled products, Multimedia and Audio/Video Communications and Bio-technology. Each unit provides integrated systems and total customer solutions that drive the company's revenue. Living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D, Leadtek continues to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology. For more information, please visit http://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- China is the first with a 3D printed house, was built-in 45 days
- Battlefield 1 has Async Compute and DX12, expect 'DX12 fireworks'
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines