Introducing the new era of classic gaming performance -- WinFast PX9800 GT 512MB
Leadtek Research Inc., the global leading brand for extreme visual graphics technology development, is pleased to announce the launch of new high-end graphics card, WinFast PX9800 GT 512MB. Based on the NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT graphics processing units and unified architecture design, the new graphics card can provide customers the best-in-classic gaming performance.
The WinFast PX9800 GT currently comes with the 512MB 256bit GDDR3 memory size, and a GPU clock speed of 600 MHz. They are designed to run perfectly with the PCI Express 2.0 interface. All of this makes it ready for the most demanding future bandwidth games and 3D applications.
For true-to-life image quality, WinFast PX9800 GT 512MB makes perfect use of NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology in picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and vivid image scaling. It enables playback of HD DVD, Blu-ray Disc and other protected content at full HD resolutions with integrated High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) support for the ultimate home theater experience. And with Dual Dual-Link DVI-I output, it sustains digital displays of up to 2560x1600 resolutions, supporting extreme HD games and entertainment.
Moreover, with the latest Microsoft DirectX 10 with full Shader Model 4.0 support, PX9800 GT 512MB is able to deliver realistic gaming effects with film-quality, and provide users with a more amiable environment under the Windows Vista operating system. Compatible with SLI Technology, the new cards can deliver every user the smooth, realistic gaming experience at ultra-high resolution.
The cutting-edge NVIDIA PhysX technology and which supports for over 140 titles can bring games to life with massively destructible environments and ultra-realistic physical interaction. With sweaty palms and racing heart gamers get more deeply involved than ever in a virtual but realistic gaming environment.
For further information about Leadtek or our products, please visit our website at http://www.leadtek.com
Model: PX9800 GT 512MB
Graphic Bus: PCI-Express 2.0
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
GPU/Memory Clock: 600/900MHz
Memory Data Rate: 1800MHz
Memory Size: 512MB GDDR3
Memory Interface: 256bit
Stream Processors: 112
DirectX Support: DirectX 10 Shader Model 4.0
Output: Dual Dual-Link DVI, HDTV
-About Leadtek Research Inc.
Founded in 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with overseas subsidiaries in China and Japan. There are four Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication, Audio/Video Communication and TeleCare. They are focused on, respectively, the design and manufacture of 3D graphics, PCTV solutions, GPS module and navigation devices, Bluetooth-enabled products, Multimedia and Audio/Video Communications and Bio-technology. Each unit provides integrated systems and total customer solutions that drive the company's revenue. Living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D, Leadtek continues to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology. For more information, please visit http://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes