Cooler Master Lets Loose at COMPUTEX 2009
Taipei, Taiwan - Cooler Master has a full line-up of impressive live demos and products on display at COMPUTEX 2009 Nangang exhibition hall on 1F, I1224, I1323. There is also the private meeting area for customers and the press on 4F, 402a.
The recently released mid-tower beast HAF 922 finally lets loose to show off its unbeatable look and High Air Flow structure. Also from the HAF family is the full tower HAF 932, with live demo to show-off a spacious and thermal superiority by housing a quad graphic card system.
Cooler Master places Ethernet network into power supplies with the Power LAN 700W by incorporating PLC (Programmable Logic Controller). This adventurous move is sure to stir up interests at this year's show. Another notable mention is Cooler Master's first venture into notebook power adapters with SNA 95, which received the COMPUTEX Taipei Design and Innovation Award 2009.
Hyper TX3 and Hyper 212 Plus will be Cooler Master's first of many LGA1156 and LGA1156/1366 compatible coolers to come. Direct contact heat-pipes, dual fan cooling and new PWM fans are distinguished trademarks. We also decided to experiment with "Freezing a Soda" to demonstrate V10's HYBRID TEC cooling power!
CM Storm Debuts Gaming Peripherals
The first gaming mouse from CM Storm, Sentinel will be announced at COMPUTEX. Designed to search and destroy, the fine red curves on both sides emphasize the ergonomic and muscle-forming shape that provides solid and detailed control. Users can alter the sensitivity range through the central control panel and activate the profiles stored in the internal memory by clicking the buttons and scrolling the wheel, like a sentinel with quick and precise reaction force.
About Cooler Master
Cooler Master was founded to provide the best thermal solutions to our customers worldwide. Since its establishment a decade ago, we continue to invest in product development in order to provide the leading-edge innovations to people and businesses. Cooler Master's enclosure technology line-up includes heat sinks and fans, chassis, power supplies, function panels and accessories. Cooler Master has its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, with global branch offices located in Europe, America and APAC, so that we can offer to our customers the best service in time. For more information on Cooler Master, please visit http://www.coolermaster.com.
Latest News Posts
- Valve's SteamVR headset will be free for developers, for now
- Police in Maine bust suspect due to poorly advised social media posts
- 10TB SSDs are on their way thanks to Micron and Intel's new 3D NAND
- Hiro, or Masi Oka, is returning to Heroes Reborn later this year
- Nintendo delays The Legend of Zelda on the Wii U into 2016
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- 4k Gaming with GTX 690 - Do I need to upgrade now?
- D1800M not recognizing LSI PCIe RAID card
- Haswell-E imploded, or something like that...
- X99 Extreme4 even less memory availabe to 32-Bit OS after 1.80 BIOS
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi