ENERMAX is proud to announce the availability of "ECO80+", a new mainstream PSU series
ENERMAX recently launched the LIBERTY ECO as the successor to the LIBERTY DXX for their modular mainstream PSU series and complements their offering today with the native cable version "ECO80+", both series supplement the higher efficiency MODU82+ & PRO82+ series PSU as the value offering segment.
ENERMAX already reigns the realms of silence with its patented and technically unbeatable fan control SpeedGuard, but ECO 80+ combines it with another patented innovation from ENERMAX; TWISTER MAGNETIC BEARING Technology, which lowers the noise profile compared to MODU82+ or PRO82+ by 1-2dbA in idle load! This is achieved by the magnetic bearing technology, which causes no friction or traction related noise like ordinary ball or sleeve bearings, thus reducing audible noise. The as well patented AirGuard inlet eliminates air turbulences which reduces additional acoustic noise. ECO80+'s silent solutions make it a perfect choice for HTPC systems.
Furthermore, an 110% capacity transformer and a special heavy-duty version Japanese main capacitor keep the output stable even at full load, TRIPLE AC + DUAL DC EMI Filter keep the current cleaner than others, while high efficiency internal components and exceptional air-flow create an excellent thermal solution making it 24/7 @ 40°C ready! After the record-breaking REVOLUTION85+ series, it is the world's first DESKTOP PSU series obtaining SIP (SURGE & INRUSH) and dual UVP (under voltage) protections by having dedicated AC UVP & DC UVP for input and output integrated in the industry-leading SafeGuard function with additional OCP, OPP/OLP, SCP, OTP and OVP protections.
ECO80+, the start-of-the-art value line for all systems in the desktop segment, redefines silence to an nearly inaudible minimum and will be available from now onwards as:
©2009 ENERMAX Technology Corporation. All rights reserved. Specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Actual product and accessories may differ from illustrations. Omissions and printing errors excerpted. Content of delivery might differ in different countries or areas. Some trademarks may be claimed as the property of others.
Latest News Posts
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications