ENERMAX is proud to announce the availability of "ECO80+", a new mainstream PSU series
ENERMAX recently launched the LIBERTY ECO as the successor to the LIBERTY DXX for their modular mainstream PSU series and complements their offering today with the native cable version "ECO80+", both series supplement the higher efficiency MODU82+ & PRO82+ series PSU as the value offering segment.
ENERMAX already reigns the realms of silence with its patented and technically unbeatable fan control SpeedGuard, but ECO 80+ combines it with another patented innovation from ENERMAX; TWISTER MAGNETIC BEARING Technology, which lowers the noise profile compared to MODU82+ or PRO82+ by 1-2dbA in idle load! This is achieved by the magnetic bearing technology, which causes no friction or traction related noise like ordinary ball or sleeve bearings, thus reducing audible noise. The as well patented AirGuard inlet eliminates air turbulences which reduces additional acoustic noise. ECO80+'s silent solutions make it a perfect choice for HTPC systems.
Furthermore, an 110% capacity transformer and a special heavy-duty version Japanese main capacitor keep the output stable even at full load, TRIPLE AC + DUAL DC EMI Filter keep the current cleaner than others, while high efficiency internal components and exceptional air-flow create an excellent thermal solution making it 24/7 @ 40°C ready! After the record-breaking REVOLUTION85+ series, it is the world's first DESKTOP PSU series obtaining SIP (SURGE & INRUSH) and dual UVP (under voltage) protections by having dedicated AC UVP & DC UVP for input and output integrated in the industry-leading SafeGuard function with additional OCP, OPP/OLP, SCP, OTP and OVP protections.
ECO80+, the start-of-the-art value line for all systems in the desktop segment, redefines silence to an nearly inaudible minimum and will be available from now onwards as:
©2009 ENERMAX Technology Corporation. All rights reserved. Specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Actual product and accessories may differ from illustrations. Omissions and printing errors excerpted. Content of delivery might differ in different countries or areas. Some trademarks may be claimed as the property of others.
Latest News Posts
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines