ENERMAX is proud to announce the availability of "ECO80+", a new mainstream PSU series
ENERMAX recently launched the LIBERTY ECO as the successor to the LIBERTY DXX for their modular mainstream PSU series and complements their offering today with the native cable version "ECO80+", both series supplement the higher efficiency MODU82+ & PRO82+ series PSU as the value offering segment.
ENERMAX already reigns the realms of silence with its patented and technically unbeatable fan control SpeedGuard, but ECO 80+ combines it with another patented innovation from ENERMAX; TWISTER MAGNETIC BEARING Technology, which lowers the noise profile compared to MODU82+ or PRO82+ by 1-2dbA in idle load! This is achieved by the magnetic bearing technology, which causes no friction or traction related noise like ordinary ball or sleeve bearings, thus reducing audible noise. The as well patented AirGuard inlet eliminates air turbulences which reduces additional acoustic noise. ECO80+'s silent solutions make it a perfect choice for HTPC systems.
Furthermore, an 110% capacity transformer and a special heavy-duty version Japanese main capacitor keep the output stable even at full load, TRIPLE AC + DUAL DC EMI Filter keep the current cleaner than others, while high efficiency internal components and exceptional air-flow create an excellent thermal solution making it 24/7 @ 40°C ready! After the record-breaking REVOLUTION85+ series, it is the world's first DESKTOP PSU series obtaining SIP (SURGE & INRUSH) and dual UVP (under voltage) protections by having dedicated AC UVP & DC UVP for input and output integrated in the industry-leading SafeGuard function with additional OCP, OPP/OLP, SCP, OTP and OVP protections.
ECO80+, the start-of-the-art value line for all systems in the desktop segment, redefines silence to an nearly inaudible minimum and will be available from now onwards as:
©2009 ENERMAX Technology Corporation. All rights reserved. Specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Actual product and accessories may differ from illustrations. Omissions and printing errors excerpted. Content of delivery might differ in different countries or areas. Some trademarks may be claimed as the property of others.
Latest News Posts
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software