GALAXY preview new GPU-Party series on COMPUTEX
GALAXY Microsystems is set to show its strengths in a broad portfolio of products including some new innovations on booth N Zone, N 120, N 122, N 219, N 221 in TWTC Nangang Exh. Hall at COMPUTEX 2009 from June 2nd-6th 2009.
New GPU-Party series graphics :
GALAXY is the first company to introduce the "Fan-Card" design concept to its cooling solutions with independent coolers which are separate from the graphics card. This can avoid bending in the PCB. The independent Fan Card combines 3 fans. Each fan at the lowest speed is very quiet and removes the heat out of the card quickly as well.
It connects to the PCI/PCIE slot.
GALAXY Fan Card
The GALAXY GPU-Party series will combines the GALAXY Fan Card and the GALAXY GTX200 series graphics cards. As well known, most of the cooling solutions for High-end graphics cards are not only heavy but also big, so makes the PCB un-afford. The noise also can not be ignored. The Galaxy GPU-Party series will fix those problems and keep performance, cooling, sound and price in a reasonable balance.
View of GALAXY's new single-PCB GTX295
The previous version of GeForce GTX295 adopted a dual-PCB design, but the new GTX295 employs single-PCB design. The length of the PCB board remains at 267mm, and the cooler sports dual slots and a single fan. The two GT200 chips are on both sides of PCB, and one NF200 and two NVIO2 chips are placed in the middle part.
Having the honor of being the strongest 3D gaming graphics card, GALAXY GF GTX295 features two 55nm GT200 chips, 1792MB (896*2) GDDR3 memory, 896-bit (448*2) memory interface, 289W TDP, 1.4 billion*2 transistors, 240*2 stream processors, 80*2 Texture Map Units, 28*2 ROPs, and core/shader/memory clock of 576/1242/2016MHz.
GALAXY announces intention to enter the TAIWAN Market
For entering the TAIWAN Market, GALAXY has prepared well from low-end GF9400GT to high-end GTX275, including the Extreme series for enthusiasts, Black-aga series, Aga series, Low power series, and Low profile series. The Extreme series, in which enthusiasts have a very high reputation by virtue of the strong performance and feature-rich experience, is included.
If you would like to experience 3D game with 3D glasses, you are welcome to visit the GALAXY booth. Welcome, friends!
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes