GALAXY preview new GPU-Party series on COMPUTEX
GALAXY Microsystems is set to show its strengths in a broad portfolio of products including some new innovations on booth N Zone, N 120, N 122, N 219, N 221 in TWTC Nangang Exh. Hall at COMPUTEX 2009 from June 2nd-6th 2009.
New GPU-Party series graphics :
GALAXY is the first company to introduce the "Fan-Card" design concept to its cooling solutions with independent coolers which are separate from the graphics card. This can avoid bending in the PCB. The independent Fan Card combines 3 fans. Each fan at the lowest speed is very quiet and removes the heat out of the card quickly as well.
It connects to the PCI/PCIE slot.
GALAXY Fan Card
The GALAXY GPU-Party series will combines the GALAXY Fan Card and the GALAXY GTX200 series graphics cards. As well known, most of the cooling solutions for High-end graphics cards are not only heavy but also big, so makes the PCB un-afford. The noise also can not be ignored. The Galaxy GPU-Party series will fix those problems and keep performance, cooling, sound and price in a reasonable balance.
View of GALAXY's new single-PCB GTX295
The previous version of GeForce GTX295 adopted a dual-PCB design, but the new GTX295 employs single-PCB design. The length of the PCB board remains at 267mm, and the cooler sports dual slots and a single fan. The two GT200 chips are on both sides of PCB, and one NF200 and two NVIO2 chips are placed in the middle part.
Having the honor of being the strongest 3D gaming graphics card, GALAXY GF GTX295 features two 55nm GT200 chips, 1792MB (896*2) GDDR3 memory, 896-bit (448*2) memory interface, 289W TDP, 1.4 billion*2 transistors, 240*2 stream processors, 80*2 Texture Map Units, 28*2 ROPs, and core/shader/memory clock of 576/1242/2016MHz.
GALAXY announces intention to enter the TAIWAN Market
For entering the TAIWAN Market, GALAXY has prepared well from low-end GF9400GT to high-end GTX275, including the Extreme series for enthusiasts, Black-aga series, Aga series, Low power series, and Low profile series. The Extreme series, in which enthusiasts have a very high reputation by virtue of the strong performance and feature-rich experience, is included.
If you would like to experience 3D game with 3D glasses, you are welcome to visit the GALAXY booth. Welcome, friends!
Latest News Posts
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Take home 'Pete's Dragon' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Putting Nintendo Switch launch games into perspective
- 'Stranger Things' director talks bigger, darker season 2
- Samsung's new Galaxy S8 looks amazing in leaked videos
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017