ECS Presents Her Full Product Lines in Computex 2009
Leading to Efficiency and Simplicity
Taipei, Taiwan, May 20th, 2009 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) will service at Hall 4 (TICC) Room#105 in Computex Taipei 2009. Leading to Efficiency and Simplicity, ECS lines up her complete product lines of motherboard, graphics card, notebook, netbook, All-in-one, small-form-factor desktop systems and communication appliance in the showcase.
Efficiency and Simplicity
ECS Black Series motherboards enable a brand new technology - eJIFFY, supporting easy Internet access, chatting with friends and browsing photos without entering windows operation system. ECS will also exhibit whole series of AMD and Intel chipset based motherboards, including P55H-A, A785GM-M, A790GMX-AD3 etc. , and present Black (high performance), Green (environment friendly) and Silent (home entertainment) Series for a variety of end users.
Green and Smartness
In compliance with ECS Green policy - Protect the Earth & Enrich Life, ECS has been implementing Green concept from product design. Without compromise performance, ECS features green PCB, low power consumption, space saving and carbon reduction through a series of smart designs of notebook, netbook, All-in-one and small-form-factor desktop systems in Computex. ECS also presents her advanced wireless WiMAX handheld devices in the up coming trade show.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is a leading motherboard and desktop PC provider. ECS successfully supplies her complete product lines, including desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, graphics cards and wireless handheld devices in the world.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 launch has Microsoft securing 40Tbps of bandwidth
- Xbox chief happy to see 'death of consoles' talk proven wrong
- Netflix will keep its DVD, Blu-ray rental business alive... for now
- Anger the Internet by killing Cecil the Lion? Suffer the backlash!
- Square Enix CEO: Tomb Raider exclusivity 'wasn't an easy decision'
- BitFenix Aegis Micro-ATX Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H can't shutdown
- GA-G41MT-S2P memory compatibility issues
- Phase led on, but no boots
- memory swap!
- Mionix Unveils the CASTOR Gaming Mouse
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices