ECS Presents Her Full Product Lines in Computex 2009
Leading to Efficiency and Simplicity
Taipei, Taiwan, May 20th, 2009 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) will service at Hall 4 (TICC) Room#105 in Computex Taipei 2009. Leading to Efficiency and Simplicity, ECS lines up her complete product lines of motherboard, graphics card, notebook, netbook, All-in-one, small-form-factor desktop systems and communication appliance in the showcase.
Efficiency and Simplicity
ECS Black Series motherboards enable a brand new technology - eJIFFY, supporting easy Internet access, chatting with friends and browsing photos without entering windows operation system. ECS will also exhibit whole series of AMD and Intel chipset based motherboards, including P55H-A, A785GM-M, A790GMX-AD3 etc. , and present Black (high performance), Green (environment friendly) and Silent (home entertainment) Series for a variety of end users.
Green and Smartness
In compliance with ECS Green policy - Protect the Earth & Enrich Life, ECS has been implementing Green concept from product design. Without compromise performance, ECS features green PCB, low power consumption, space saving and carbon reduction through a series of smart designs of notebook, netbook, All-in-one and small-form-factor desktop systems in Computex. ECS also presents her advanced wireless WiMAX handheld devices in the up coming trade show.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is a leading motherboard and desktop PC provider. ECS successfully supplies her complete product lines, including desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, graphics cards and wireless handheld devices in the world.
Latest News Posts
- Free-to-play MMORPG Tera proves to be extremely popular on Steam
- View the heartfelt 'Batkid Begins' documentary trailer
- Microsoft continues to add Windows 10 Xbox app functionality
- Save 50% on the Ergonomic M535 Wireless Optical Mouse
- iOS 9 might finally give real multitasking abilities to the iPad
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling