Spire Announces Slider Pro Tool-Free 3.5 HDD Enclosure
The all new Slider Pro Hard Drive Enclosure Series offers you the very best in design, combined with the peace of mind that Spire is protecting your harddrive with its all aluminum casing for maximum heat dissipation and strength. And to make it that much easier, the innovative SliderPro is equipped with a slide tray that will save you time and hassle installing or replacing your Hard Drive into the enclosure. Equipped with a pre-installed 30mm cooling fan in the front for fresh cool air intake to keep your drive at best operating temperatures.
The Slider Pro HDD enclosures are portable and stand alone, not base or support is required. Date transfer is safe and fast between office, home or laptop computer with the RIFD and OTB features available on the Slider Pro enclosures. Enjoy that piece of mind and ensure safe back up and data storage with the new Slider Pro from Spire - Powered by Innovation!
- 3.5'HDD Enclosure,supports 3.5' HDD.
- USB and eSATA, Plug & Play and hot swappable.
- Tool-free and time saving installation.
- Aluminum alloy body for the best heat dissipation.
- Easy to backup your data with One touch Backup function Works with notebook and desktop PCs.
Owners manual, Screw-driver, 4 screws, USB Data-cable, Power-Adaptor, Driver disc
The Slider Pro HDD Enclosure Series are compatible all type Hard Disc Drives on the market today, IDE+USB, SATA+USB, eSATA+USB.
Completely Tool-free compatible for 3.5-inch Drives, optional RFID and OTB (One Touch Backup) functions are available.
The Slider Pro series are now available for direct shipping from Spire factory, branch offices and distribution partners.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD