Spire Announces Slider Pro Tool-Free 3.5 HDD Enclosure
The all new Slider Pro Hard Drive Enclosure Series offers you the very best in design, combined with the peace of mind that Spire is protecting your harddrive with its all aluminum casing for maximum heat dissipation and strength. And to make it that much easier, the innovative SliderPro is equipped with a slide tray that will save you time and hassle installing or replacing your Hard Drive into the enclosure. Equipped with a pre-installed 30mm cooling fan in the front for fresh cool air intake to keep your drive at best operating temperatures.
The Slider Pro HDD enclosures are portable and stand alone, not base or support is required. Date transfer is safe and fast between office, home or laptop computer with the RIFD and OTB features available on the Slider Pro enclosures. Enjoy that piece of mind and ensure safe back up and data storage with the new Slider Pro from Spire - Powered by Innovation!
- 3.5'HDD Enclosure,supports 3.5' HDD.
- USB and eSATA, Plug & Play and hot swappable.
- Tool-free and time saving installation.
- Aluminum alloy body for the best heat dissipation.
- Easy to backup your data with One touch Backup function Works with notebook and desktop PCs.
Owners manual, Screw-driver, 4 screws, USB Data-cable, Power-Adaptor, Driver disc
The Slider Pro HDD Enclosure Series are compatible all type Hard Disc Drives on the market today, IDE+USB, SATA+USB, eSATA+USB.
Completely Tool-free compatible for 3.5-inch Drives, optional RFID and OTB (One Touch Backup) functions are available.
The Slider Pro series are now available for direct shipping from Spire factory, branch offices and distribution partners.
Latest News Posts
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- ASUS ZenFone 4 to be premium device with Snapdragon 835
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4