Spire Announces Slider Pro Tool-Free 3.5 HDD Enclosure
The all new Slider Pro Hard Drive Enclosure Series offers you the very best in design, combined with the peace of mind that Spire is protecting your harddrive with its all aluminum casing for maximum heat dissipation and strength. And to make it that much easier, the innovative SliderPro is equipped with a slide tray that will save you time and hassle installing or replacing your Hard Drive into the enclosure. Equipped with a pre-installed 30mm cooling fan in the front for fresh cool air intake to keep your drive at best operating temperatures.
The Slider Pro HDD enclosures are portable and stand alone, not base or support is required. Date transfer is safe and fast between office, home or laptop computer with the RIFD and OTB features available on the Slider Pro enclosures. Enjoy that piece of mind and ensure safe back up and data storage with the new Slider Pro from Spire - Powered by Innovation!
- 3.5'HDD Enclosure,supports 3.5' HDD.
- USB and eSATA, Plug & Play and hot swappable.
- Tool-free and time saving installation.
- Aluminum alloy body for the best heat dissipation.
- Easy to backup your data with One touch Backup function Works with notebook and desktop PCs.
Owners manual, Screw-driver, 4 screws, USB Data-cable, Power-Adaptor, Driver disc
The Slider Pro HDD Enclosure Series are compatible all type Hard Disc Drives on the market today, IDE+USB, SATA+USB, eSATA+USB.
Completely Tool-free compatible for 3.5-inch Drives, optional RFID and OTB (One Touch Backup) functions are available.
The Slider Pro series are now available for direct shipping from Spire factory, branch offices and distribution partners.
Latest News Posts
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017