Spire Announces Slider Pro Tool-Free 3.5 HDD Enclosure
The all new Slider Pro Hard Drive Enclosure Series offers you the very best in design, combined with the peace of mind that Spire is protecting your harddrive with its all aluminum casing for maximum heat dissipation and strength. And to make it that much easier, the innovative SliderPro is equipped with a slide tray that will save you time and hassle installing or replacing your Hard Drive into the enclosure. Equipped with a pre-installed 30mm cooling fan in the front for fresh cool air intake to keep your drive at best operating temperatures.
The Slider Pro HDD enclosures are portable and stand alone, not base or support is required. Date transfer is safe and fast between office, home or laptop computer with the RIFD and OTB features available on the Slider Pro enclosures. Enjoy that piece of mind and ensure safe back up and data storage with the new Slider Pro from Spire - Powered by Innovation!
- 3.5'HDD Enclosure,supports 3.5' HDD.
- USB and eSATA, Plug & Play and hot swappable.
- Tool-free and time saving installation.
- Aluminum alloy body for the best heat dissipation.
- Easy to backup your data with One touch Backup function Works with notebook and desktop PCs.
Owners manual, Screw-driver, 4 screws, USB Data-cable, Power-Adaptor, Driver disc
The Slider Pro HDD Enclosure Series are compatible all type Hard Disc Drives on the market today, IDE+USB, SATA+USB, eSATA+USB.
Completely Tool-free compatible for 3.5-inch Drives, optional RFID and OTB (One Touch Backup) functions are available.
The Slider Pro series are now available for direct shipping from Spire factory, branch offices and distribution partners.
Latest News Posts
- Rise for 'Kong' in first 'Skull Island' trailer
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- 7-Eleven makes its first drone delivery, with a Slurpee
- James Cameron talks 'The Abyss' 4K Blu-ray remaster
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard