Arctic Cooling Announces Alpine 11 Series Coolers for Socket LGA-1156
To cope with the future demand for the up-and-coming Intel socket 1156, the Swiss low noise cooling solution provider ARCTIC COOLING today announced the launch of the new Alpine 11 series. This new CPU cooler series consists of three models - Alpine 11 Pro, Alpine 11 and Alpine 11 GT to target different purchasing groups.
The Intel Core i5 for socket 1156 is expected to be released in Q3. Multi-compatible with both the new sockets and 775, this new Alpine series is definitely a perfect choice for those who would like to go for a future-proof cooler.
Highly price competitive cooler - Alpine 11 GT and Alpine 11
These two cost-effective Alpines are targeted for users who look for a quiet and efficient cooler. At a reasonable price, the coolers feature some high performance components. The Alpine 11 GT and Alpine 11 are equipped with an 80mm and a 92mm PWM fan respectively. With PWM function, the fan runs at the necessary speed in order to offer sufficient cooling at the lowest possible noise level. The low noise impeller keeps the fans as quiet as 0.3 / 0.4 Sone - even at full speed.
The Alpine 11 GT and Alpine 11 are designed with an optimised heatsink and the preapplied MX-2 to offer optimal heat dissipation. The Intel push pins guarantee easy and quick installation. With these outstanding features, the Alpine 11 GT and Alpine 11 offer the best price/performance ratio for mainstream users.
Designed for silent-enthusiasts and system builders - Alpine 11 Pro
The Alpine 11 Pro is for users who look for an extremely quiet, high performance and easy to install cooling solution. The Alpine 11 Pro features a more sophisticated acoustic design than the stock cooler. Thanks to the patented vibration absorption and fan holder, the cooler is barely audible - only 0.4 Sone at 2,000 rpm - a standard that the stock cooler cannot compete. With a 92mm PWM fan and a bigger heatsink design, the maximum cooling capacity of the Alpine 11 Pro achieves 95 Watts.
Moreover, the unique mounting system is very user-friendly and provides an absolutely transport safe solution. The cooler is fastened by screws, no back plate is necessary nor has the mainboard to be disassembled. The whole installation can be done in less than a minute. This is a totally peace of mind solution for Intel users.
The Alpine 11 series comes with a 6-year limited warranty. They will be available in May 2009. The MSRP is: Alpine 11 GT - US$8.00 and 5.60 / Alpine 11 - US$10.25 and 7.10 / Alpine 11 Pro - US$14.35 and 9.90 (excl. VAT).
Latest News Posts
- Transition between zones 'is seamless' in The Division
- NVIDIA rumored to use GDDR5X on next-gen Pascal-based GPUs
- Halo 5 requires 60GB of HDD space on Xbox One
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Check out this awesome 'Back to the Future' vinyl box set
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta GPU Performance Overview
- ASUS ZenBook Pro - ram
- Open Hour Gecko TV Box Review
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the NEW CRONOS AD Premium Gaming Headset
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS