PhotoFast G-Monster-PROMISE PCI-E SSD unveiled - The 1st Practical SSD reach 1000 MB/s
For all enthusiasts and power users, the first practical SSD reached 1000MB/s is brought to you by PhotoFast.
The new G-Monster-PROMISE PCI-Express SSD is a storage device that connects to an x8 PCI-Express slot and available in 128GB/256GB/512GB/1TB of storage capacity. The Drive is stated to offer maximum read and write speeds of up to 1000 MB/sec. and 1000 MB/sec respectively.
The Drive also features a ECC DDRII and SDRAM memory of local cache 256MB.
G-Monster-PROMISE PCI-Express SSD, It provides fastest Read and Write speed and high reliability for high end system such as Server, Storage, Security, Video editing and Digital content creation. It delivers unbeatable durability, system performance and power efficiency.
The first batch will be available in Japan by mid of May.
The first practical SSD reached 1000MB/s.
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- 990fx motherboard with AMD 9370
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched