PhotoFast G-Monster-PROMISE PCI-E SSD unveiled - The 1st Practical SSD reach 1000 MB/s
For all enthusiasts and power users, the first practical SSD reached 1000MB/s is brought to you by PhotoFast.
The new G-Monster-PROMISE PCI-Express SSD is a storage device that connects to an x8 PCI-Express slot and available in 128GB/256GB/512GB/1TB of storage capacity. The Drive is stated to offer maximum read and write speeds of up to 1000 MB/sec. and 1000 MB/sec respectively.
The Drive also features a ECC DDRII and SDRAM memory of local cache 256MB.
G-Monster-PROMISE PCI-Express SSD, It provides fastest Read and Write speed and high reliability for high end system such as Server, Storage, Security, Video editing and Digital content creation. It delivers unbeatable durability, system performance and power efficiency.
The first batch will be available in Japan by mid of May.
The first practical SSD reached 1000MB/s.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- Samsung confirms Black Pearl; comes with more storage
- Pewdiepie to delete his channel later today
- NASA joins Giphy with almost 500 awesome GIFs
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD