PhotoFast G-Monster-PROMISE PCI-E SSD unveiled - The 1st Practical SSD reach 1000 MB/s
For all enthusiasts and power users, the first practical SSD reached 1000MB/s is brought to you by PhotoFast.
The new G-Monster-PROMISE PCI-Express SSD is a storage device that connects to an x8 PCI-Express slot and available in 128GB/256GB/512GB/1TB of storage capacity. The Drive is stated to offer maximum read and write speeds of up to 1000 MB/sec. and 1000 MB/sec respectively.
The Drive also features a ECC DDRII and SDRAM memory of local cache 256MB.
G-Monster-PROMISE PCI-Express SSD, It provides fastest Read and Write speed and high reliability for high end system such as Server, Storage, Security, Video editing and Digital content creation. It delivers unbeatable durability, system performance and power efficiency.
The first batch will be available in Japan by mid of May.
The first practical SSD reached 1000MB/s.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA rumored to be working on the GeForce GTX 950 Ti
- Facebook is investing considerably into AI and VR technologies
- AMD partners up with Hollywood on all things VR
- Unity CEO: VR to create 'staggering orgasm of the new'
- Fable Legends game director discusses DLCs with TweakTown
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- LG G4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - The Battle of Android
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive