PhotoFast G-Monster-PROMISE PCI-E SSD unveiled - The 1st Practical SSD reach 1000 MB/s
For all enthusiasts and power users, the first practical SSD reached 1000MB/s is brought to you by PhotoFast.
The new G-Monster-PROMISE PCI-Express SSD is a storage device that connects to an x8 PCI-Express slot and available in 128GB/256GB/512GB/1TB of storage capacity. The Drive is stated to offer maximum read and write speeds of up to 1000 MB/sec. and 1000 MB/sec respectively.
The Drive also features a ECC DDRII and SDRAM memory of local cache 256MB.
G-Monster-PROMISE PCI-Express SSD, It provides fastest Read and Write speed and high reliability for high end system such as Server, Storage, Security, Video editing and Digital content creation. It delivers unbeatable durability, system performance and power efficiency.
The first batch will be available in Japan by mid of May.
The first practical SSD reached 1000MB/s.
Latest News Posts
- Learn everything Java with the Ultimate Java Bundle
- G.Skill announces two new Ripjaws mechanical keyboards
- G.SKILL stacks up a monstrous 128GB DDR4-3466 RAM in quad-channel demo
- Intel's next-gen Skylake-E processor will arrive in LGA 3647 socket
- OCZ displays RD400 series SSD for hardcore gamers, reads at 2.6GB/sec
- ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- G.SKILL announces new RIPJAWS KM570 MX and KM770 RGB mechanical gaming keyboards
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series