PhotoFast G-Monster-PROMISE PCI-E SSD unveiled - The 1st Practical SSD reach 1000 MB/s
For all enthusiasts and power users, the first practical SSD reached 1000MB/s is brought to you by PhotoFast.
The new G-Monster-PROMISE PCI-Express SSD is a storage device that connects to an x8 PCI-Express slot and available in 128GB/256GB/512GB/1TB of storage capacity. The Drive is stated to offer maximum read and write speeds of up to 1000 MB/sec. and 1000 MB/sec respectively.
The Drive also features a ECC DDRII and SDRAM memory of local cache 256MB.
G-Monster-PROMISE PCI-Express SSD, It provides fastest Read and Write speed and high reliability for high end system such as Server, Storage, Security, Video editing and Digital content creation. It delivers unbeatable durability, system performance and power efficiency.
The first batch will be available in Japan by mid of May.
The first practical SSD reached 1000MB/s.
Latest News Posts
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20