ASRock unveils the magic of AMD CPU performance boost again!
AMD Athlon II 400/405 CPU, X3¡úX4 by enabling AOD ACC
Taipei, Taiwan, April 27th, 2009 ¨C Ever since ASRock released the news of AMD Phenom II CPU X3 to X4 cores online and on ASRock YouTube
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHdccoIVU4s) , we have received tons of feedbacks from users all around the world. Users are excited about AMD
Phemon II CPU boost. But, how about the AMD Athlon II CPU boost? Our incredibly outstanding engineers use the same trick on Athlon II CPU, and it
works! By simply enabling AOD-ACC function, AMD Athlon II CPU - 400/405 can be upgraded from 3 cores to 4 cores. Let¡¯s check out the experiment!
AMD Athlon II 400/405 X3 cores ¡ú X4 cores
The AMD Athlon CPU we tested this time is AMD Athlon II 400/405, which is scheduled to be announced soon around this summer. The CPU-Z below shows that we could upgrade AMD Athlon II 400/405, the X3 cores CPU into X4 cores simply by enabling the AOD-ACC function. However, not every AMD Athlon II 400/405 CPUs can be upgraded. We tested some CPU that some succeeded but some failed with a certain percentage.
*Note: Please be noted that this information is only our own finding and for your reference. Not every AMD Athlon II 400/405 CPUs can be upgraded.
About ASRock Inc.
ASRock Inc., established in 2002, is an energetic company with the combination of technology innovation and humanity. Devoting efforts to bringing customers the
innovative and reliable motherboards with the design concept of 3C, ¡°Creative, Considerate, and Cost-effective ¡°, ASRock has successfully established a well-known
brand as the best price-performance motherboard maker in the industry.
Moving with the trend of PC technology, ASRock will always keep the commitments of creating products of best value for worldwide users. We always provide our users
products with forward-looking vision, like the spirit presented in our maxim. For more information, please visit http://www.asrock.com
Latest News Posts
- WHO: Turn volume down, 1.1 billion people at risk of hearing loss
- Sony announces it has sold over 20 million PlayStation 4 consoles
- Valve announces Steam Link, to extend Steam anywhere in your house
- 'Independence Day 2' casts Jeff Goldblum and Liam Hemsworth
- AT&T wants connected homes and vehicles to better communicate
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Asrock z97 Extreme4 mic + pci-e x1 problem
- Fatality fm2a88x + killer?
- IOMMU support on AMD Motherboards
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams