ASRock unveils the magic of AMD CPU performance boost again!
AMD Athlon II 400/405 CPU, X3¡úX4 by enabling AOD ACC
Taipei, Taiwan, April 27th, 2009 ¨C Ever since ASRock released the news of AMD Phenom II CPU X3 to X4 cores online and on ASRock YouTube
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHdccoIVU4s) , we have received tons of feedbacks from users all around the world. Users are excited about AMD
Phemon II CPU boost. But, how about the AMD Athlon II CPU boost? Our incredibly outstanding engineers use the same trick on Athlon II CPU, and it
works! By simply enabling AOD-ACC function, AMD Athlon II CPU - 400/405 can be upgraded from 3 cores to 4 cores. Let¡¯s check out the experiment!
AMD Athlon II 400/405 X3 cores ¡ú X4 cores
The AMD Athlon CPU we tested this time is AMD Athlon II 400/405, which is scheduled to be announced soon around this summer. The CPU-Z below shows that we could upgrade AMD Athlon II 400/405, the X3 cores CPU into X4 cores simply by enabling the AOD-ACC function. However, not every AMD Athlon II 400/405 CPUs can be upgraded. We tested some CPU that some succeeded but some failed with a certain percentage.
*Note: Please be noted that this information is only our own finding and for your reference. Not every AMD Athlon II 400/405 CPUs can be upgraded.
About ASRock Inc.
ASRock Inc., established in 2002, is an energetic company with the combination of technology innovation and humanity. Devoting efforts to bringing customers the
innovative and reliable motherboards with the design concept of 3C, ¡°Creative, Considerate, and Cost-effective ¡°, ASRock has successfully established a well-known
brand as the best price-performance motherboard maker in the industry.
Moving with the trend of PC technology, ASRock will always keep the commitments of creating products of best value for worldwide users. We always provide our users
products with forward-looking vision, like the spirit presented in our maxim. For more information, please visit http://www.asrock.com
Latest News Posts
- The Walking Dead co-creator suing AMC for $280 million
- Samsung talks about building a 10K mobile display for VR
- Gears of War 4 requires a huge 80GB HDD space on the PC
- Battlefield 1 single player trailer teases Frostbite
- NVIDIA to reveal next-gen Volta architecture at GTC 2017
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now