ASRock unveils the magic of AMD CPU performance boost again!
AMD Athlon II 400/405 CPU, X3¡úX4 by enabling AOD ACC
Taipei, Taiwan, April 27th, 2009 ¨C Ever since ASRock released the news of AMD Phenom II CPU X3 to X4 cores online and on ASRock YouTube
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHdccoIVU4s) , we have received tons of feedbacks from users all around the world. Users are excited about AMD
Phemon II CPU boost. But, how about the AMD Athlon II CPU boost? Our incredibly outstanding engineers use the same trick on Athlon II CPU, and it
works! By simply enabling AOD-ACC function, AMD Athlon II CPU - 400/405 can be upgraded from 3 cores to 4 cores. Let¡¯s check out the experiment!
AMD Athlon II 400/405 X3 cores ¡ú X4 cores
The AMD Athlon CPU we tested this time is AMD Athlon II 400/405, which is scheduled to be announced soon around this summer. The CPU-Z below shows that we could upgrade AMD Athlon II 400/405, the X3 cores CPU into X4 cores simply by enabling the AOD-ACC function. However, not every AMD Athlon II 400/405 CPUs can be upgraded. We tested some CPU that some succeeded but some failed with a certain percentage.
*Note: Please be noted that this information is only our own finding and for your reference. Not every AMD Athlon II 400/405 CPUs can be upgraded.
About ASRock Inc.
ASRock Inc., established in 2002, is an energetic company with the combination of technology innovation and humanity. Devoting efforts to bringing customers the
innovative and reliable motherboards with the design concept of 3C, ¡°Creative, Considerate, and Cost-effective ¡°, ASRock has successfully established a well-known
brand as the best price-performance motherboard maker in the industry.
Moving with the trend of PC technology, ASRock will always keep the commitments of creating products of best value for worldwide users. We always provide our users
products with forward-looking vision, like the spirit presented in our maxim. For more information, please visit http://www.asrock.com
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Regenerate a 'Doctor Who' Blu-ray in our latest giveaway
- Take-Two earns 81% of its net revenue from consoles
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017