ASRock unveils the magic of AMD CPU performance boost again!
AMD Athlon II 400/405 CPU, X3¡úX4 by enabling AOD ACC
Taipei, Taiwan, April 27th, 2009 ¨C Ever since ASRock released the news of AMD Phenom II CPU X3 to X4 cores online and on ASRock YouTube
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHdccoIVU4s) , we have received tons of feedbacks from users all around the world. Users are excited about AMD
Phemon II CPU boost. But, how about the AMD Athlon II CPU boost? Our incredibly outstanding engineers use the same trick on Athlon II CPU, and it
works! By simply enabling AOD-ACC function, AMD Athlon II CPU - 400/405 can be upgraded from 3 cores to 4 cores. Let¡¯s check out the experiment!
AMD Athlon II 400/405 X3 cores ¡ú X4 cores
The AMD Athlon CPU we tested this time is AMD Athlon II 400/405, which is scheduled to be announced soon around this summer. The CPU-Z below shows that we could upgrade AMD Athlon II 400/405, the X3 cores CPU into X4 cores simply by enabling the AOD-ACC function. However, not every AMD Athlon II 400/405 CPUs can be upgraded. We tested some CPU that some succeeded but some failed with a certain percentage.
*Note: Please be noted that this information is only our own finding and for your reference. Not every AMD Athlon II 400/405 CPUs can be upgraded.
About ASRock Inc.
ASRock Inc., established in 2002, is an energetic company with the combination of technology innovation and humanity. Devoting efforts to bringing customers the
innovative and reliable motherboards with the design concept of 3C, ¡°Creative, Considerate, and Cost-effective ¡°, ASRock has successfully established a well-known
brand as the best price-performance motherboard maker in the industry.
Moving with the trend of PC technology, ASRock will always keep the commitments of creating products of best value for worldwide users. We always provide our users
products with forward-looking vision, like the spirit presented in our maxim. For more information, please visit http://www.asrock.com
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines