ASRock unveils the magic of AMD CPU performance boost again!
AMD Athlon II 400/405 CPU, X3¡úX4 by enabling AOD ACC
Taipei, Taiwan, April 27th, 2009 ¨C Ever since ASRock released the news of AMD Phenom II CPU X3 to X4 cores online and on ASRock YouTube
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHdccoIVU4s) , we have received tons of feedbacks from users all around the world. Users are excited about AMD
Phemon II CPU boost. But, how about the AMD Athlon II CPU boost? Our incredibly outstanding engineers use the same trick on Athlon II CPU, and it
works! By simply enabling AOD-ACC function, AMD Athlon II CPU - 400/405 can be upgraded from 3 cores to 4 cores. Let¡¯s check out the experiment!
AMD Athlon II 400/405 X3 cores ¡ú X4 cores
The AMD Athlon CPU we tested this time is AMD Athlon II 400/405, which is scheduled to be announced soon around this summer. The CPU-Z below shows that we could upgrade AMD Athlon II 400/405, the X3 cores CPU into X4 cores simply by enabling the AOD-ACC function. However, not every AMD Athlon II 400/405 CPUs can be upgraded. We tested some CPU that some succeeded but some failed with a certain percentage.
*Note: Please be noted that this information is only our own finding and for your reference. Not every AMD Athlon II 400/405 CPUs can be upgraded.
About ASRock Inc.
ASRock Inc., established in 2002, is an energetic company with the combination of technology innovation and humanity. Devoting efforts to bringing customers the
innovative and reliable motherboards with the design concept of 3C, ¡°Creative, Considerate, and Cost-effective ¡°, ASRock has successfully established a well-known
brand as the best price-performance motherboard maker in the industry.
Moving with the trend of PC technology, ASRock will always keep the commitments of creating products of best value for worldwide users. We always provide our users
products with forward-looking vision, like the spirit presented in our maxim. For more information, please visit http://www.asrock.com
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is basically a Note7 but cheaper
- Nintendo Switch gameplay graphics are subject to change
- Final Fantasy 15 could get co-op mode in the future
- Nintendo Switch comes to life - as a stuffed dog
- Xbox Live Gold subscribers get 4 new games next month
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage