-- GIGABYTE Unleashes Next-Gen Performance GPU Powered by RadeonTM HD 4770 Series Graphics Accelerators --
-- The first 40nm GPU with GDDR5 memory on board in the world--
Taipei, Taiwan, April 28, 2009 -GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards today is pleased to announce their latest GV-R477D5-512H-B graphics cards. The GV-R477D5-512H-B is built on the highly anticipated ATI RadeonTM HD 4770 GPU ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬─ which utilizes the latest 826 million transistors on 40nm fabrication process and GDDR5 memory. Featuring the GIGABYTE GV-R477D5-512H-B features the latest TeraScale graphics engine, 640 stream processor units and UVD 2 with Blu-ray picture-in-picture decode, the GV-R477D5-512H-B is able to deliver higher 2D and 3D graphics performance and offers features enthusiasts have been waiting for.
The GV-R477D5-512H-B supports ATI's new TeraScale graphics engine combines the power of one teraFLOPS, 640 stream processors and next generation GDDR5 memory which provides twice the data per pin of GDDR3 memory at the same clock speeds to increase the physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience. In combination with 24x custom filter anti-aliasing (CFAA) and high performance anisotropic filtering, the GV-R477D5-512H-B is able to create true-to-life graphics for everything from grass to facial features so you can max out the settings of the most demanding next generation games or revitalize your favorite titles. Also, with ATI Stream Technology, every user can easily use the massive paralel processing power of GPU for physics, attificial intelligence, stream computing and ray tracing calculations, and tackle demanding tasks like video transcoding with incredible speed. Deservedly, the GIGABYTE GV-R477D5-512H-B graphics card provides DirectX 10.1 graphics capabilities to support Shader Model 4.1 for life-like realism and stunning 3D gaming effects.
With the great performance, The GV-R477D5-512H-B takes full advantage of Blu-ray functionality with dual-stream, picture in picture (PIP) capabilities and one-cable HDMI connectivity. Support for the latest 7.1 surround audio visual interconnects ensures you can take advantage of the latest display technology. Furthermore, the GIGABYTE GV-R477D5-512H-B is equipped with ATI PowerPlay technology for breakthrough efficiency of power consumption, maximizing performance per watt by delivering the highest level of high performance when needed and conserving power when the demand on the GPU is low. GIGABYTE graphics products are also 100% RoHS compliant, from manufacturing to on the store shelves, GIGABYTE provides greener computing solutions with better power efficiency.
For more details of the GIGABYTE GV-R477D5-512H-B, please visit the GIGABYTE VGA website at:
Latest News Posts
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro expected mid-October
- Xbox Scorpio's true 4K res won't be easy for developers
- NVIDIA shows off 4K 60FPS footage of Titanfall 2 on PC
- NVIDIA's new Xavier chip is super-fast, powered by Volta
- Star Citizen boss: it's the 'best damn everything sim'
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now