Team Group Announces its Latest Standard, 3-Channel Memory Device Series- Team Elite DDR3
3-Channel Technology Also Popular Among Memory Devices!
After Intel rolled out its next generation Corei7 processors, many memory device manufacturers are vying to be among the first to push out their compatible memory storage devices with 3-channel architecture. These devices have unexpectedly ignited a DDR3 war, where manufacturers are striving to grab a piece of this lucrative g3-channelh market pie. Team Group Inc, the worldfs leading memory device brand, will not step aside in this intense competition and announces today its latest Team Elite DDR3, 3-channel memory device series that promises users gigantic memory storage that fulfill JEDEC standards. This marks the start of the g3-channel era.
The 3-channel Team Elite DDR3 memory RAM device focuses on high product stability and performance. It fulfills JEDEC standards, and its fast-speed consumes less energy, is highly efficient and can maximize its performance on only 1.5V of power. Environmentally friendly, the device helps reduce carbon emissions and thus reduce the greenhouse effect. The entire Elite DDR3 series boasts carefully selected DDR3 modules, FBGA packing technology and a 240 Pin standard design, not only is its product stability enhanced, it is also fully compatible with any computer platform. Trying to expand memory storage is only a problem of the past.
Team Groupfs Team Elite DDR3 1333/1066, 3-channel memory device package can store up to 6GB (2GB*3) worth of memory! Other than a gigantic memory capacity, DDR3 also brings users fast and smooth data transfer of up to 10,660MHz. This brings never before usage experience to users; lagging computer response is no longer a concern and users can combine their work, pleasure and life together as one.
Team Elite DDR3, 3-channel memory device series comes with a lifetime warranty. The unique Elite heat-sink aids in the devicefs heat dissipation ability during data transfer and this enhances the devicefs overall performance. For more information about our products, please visit Team Group Inc official website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
¦Team Elite DDR3 1333 Triple Channel Specification:
¦Team Elite DDR3 1066 Triple Channel Specification:
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB dick, and SSD. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- The Witcher 3 receives a new 15GB patch, with a 13-page changelog
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent