Intel's All New Montevina Platform Hits Market
Experience Montevina's Outstanding Performance with MSI Notebook's Latest Laptops
-Taipei-Today, that leader in R&D and innovation MSI Notebook introduces new notebook models equipped with Centrino 2 Montevina, Intel's latest generation of mobile platforms which hit the market today. The new models, which come in the Gaming, Entertainment, Professional, and Aesthetic Series, have brought MSI Notebook into the media spotlight.
At the launch of Montevina, Intel invited Kuo Zi Gan as the event host to introduce Montevina Launch with a exciting and fun atmosphere. At the end of the event all the notebook manufacturers took a group picture holding their own new release products. MSI Senior Vice-President Jeans Huang represents MSI EX300. MSI drew more than its share of attention due to EX300 outstanding design and the texture of the Red color. Picture 1:At the Launch of Montevina event, Intel invited MSI Senior Vice-President Jeans Huang (First Row 2nd from the left) taking a group picture with the new release MSI EX300. Due to EX300 outstanding design and the texture of the Red color, MSI drew more than its share of attention.
The NB series being displayed by MSI NB and equipped with the Montevina Platform include the Gaming Series (GX720, GX620, and GX400), the Entertainment Series (EX620, and EX300), and the Professional Series (PR621, PR420, PR201 ). The eight models offer different specs and functions to satisfy the needs of various customer groups, so that all consumers can immediately experience Montevina's outstanding performance.
MSI NB introduces new models concurrently with Intel's Montevina Platform, which come in the Gaming, Entertainment, Professional, and Aesthetic Series.
These new Montevina-equipped MSI notebooks come with the first processors to pass 3GHz. They also support 1066MHz FSB (the previous generation was 800MHz), 6M L2 Cache, and 35W/25W power, enabling them to provide better operating performance, giving them better power-saving, drawing, and wireless network access capabilities that allow them to support the new generation 802.11 n wireless transmission specs.
With seamless integration with Montevina, MSI Notebook is the best choice for individuals purchasing Montevina-equipped machines. New introduced series have employed with a number of exclusive technologies, including Turbo Drive Engine used in the entire Gaming Series, brand new bass sound design, and Second-generation Dolby Home Theater.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- across 1950
- claire Miner definitely a upper college student athlete at eastern si
- In that same review
- quite possibly humans perhaps get telltale signs that appear enormous
- Bates were found to be through my thoughts for a long time
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines