Intel's All New Montevina Platform Hits Market
Experience Montevina's Outstanding Performance with MSI Notebook's Latest Laptops
-Taipei-Today, that leader in R&D and innovation MSI Notebook introduces new notebook models equipped with Centrino 2 Montevina, Intel's latest generation of mobile platforms which hit the market today. The new models, which come in the Gaming, Entertainment, Professional, and Aesthetic Series, have brought MSI Notebook into the media spotlight.
At the launch of Montevina, Intel invited Kuo Zi Gan as the event host to introduce Montevina Launch with a exciting and fun atmosphere. At the end of the event all the notebook manufacturers took a group picture holding their own new release products. MSI Senior Vice-President Jeans Huang represents MSI EX300. MSI drew more than its share of attention due to EX300 outstanding design and the texture of the Red color. Picture 1:At the Launch of Montevina event, Intel invited MSI Senior Vice-President Jeans Huang (First Row 2nd from the left) taking a group picture with the new release MSI EX300. Due to EX300 outstanding design and the texture of the Red color, MSI drew more than its share of attention.
The NB series being displayed by MSI NB and equipped with the Montevina Platform include the Gaming Series (GX720, GX620, and GX400), the Entertainment Series (EX620, and EX300), and the Professional Series (PR621, PR420, PR201 ). The eight models offer different specs and functions to satisfy the needs of various customer groups, so that all consumers can immediately experience Montevina's outstanding performance.
MSI NB introduces new models concurrently with Intel's Montevina Platform, which come in the Gaming, Entertainment, Professional, and Aesthetic Series.
These new Montevina-equipped MSI notebooks come with the first processors to pass 3GHz. They also support 1066MHz FSB (the previous generation was 800MHz), 6M L2 Cache, and 35W/25W power, enabling them to provide better operating performance, giving them better power-saving, drawing, and wireless network access capabilities that allow them to support the new generation 802.11 n wireless transmission specs.
With seamless integration with Montevina, MSI Notebook is the best choice for individuals purchasing Montevina-equipped machines. New introduced series have employed with a number of exclusive technologies, including Turbo Drive Engine used in the entire Gaming Series, brand new bass sound design, and Second-generation Dolby Home Theater.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new GeForce GTX 1080 AMP! spotted, a new record breaker?
- PS4K upgrades 'absolutely' required to run VR on PS4 says, dev
- No Man's Sky possibly delayed to August
- Xbox and Windows are merging under Microsoft's Project Helix strategy
- CRYENGINE goes open source, now available for download
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition