Intel's All New Montevina Platform Hits Market
Experience Montevina's Outstanding Performance with MSI Notebook's Latest Laptops
-Taipei-Today, that leader in R&D and innovation MSI Notebook introduces new notebook models equipped with Centrino 2 Montevina, Intel's latest generation of mobile platforms which hit the market today. The new models, which come in the Gaming, Entertainment, Professional, and Aesthetic Series, have brought MSI Notebook into the media spotlight.
At the launch of Montevina, Intel invited Kuo Zi Gan as the event host to introduce Montevina Launch with a exciting and fun atmosphere. At the end of the event all the notebook manufacturers took a group picture holding their own new release products. MSI Senior Vice-President Jeans Huang represents MSI EX300. MSI drew more than its share of attention due to EX300 outstanding design and the texture of the Red color. Picture 1:At the Launch of Montevina event, Intel invited MSI Senior Vice-President Jeans Huang (First Row 2nd from the left) taking a group picture with the new release MSI EX300. Due to EX300 outstanding design and the texture of the Red color, MSI drew more than its share of attention.
The NB series being displayed by MSI NB and equipped with the Montevina Platform include the Gaming Series (GX720, GX620, and GX400), the Entertainment Series (EX620, and EX300), and the Professional Series (PR621, PR420, PR201 ). The eight models offer different specs and functions to satisfy the needs of various customer groups, so that all consumers can immediately experience Montevina's outstanding performance.
MSI NB introduces new models concurrently with Intel's Montevina Platform, which come in the Gaming, Entertainment, Professional, and Aesthetic Series.
These new Montevina-equipped MSI notebooks come with the first processors to pass 3GHz. They also support 1066MHz FSB (the previous generation was 800MHz), 6M L2 Cache, and 35W/25W power, enabling them to provide better operating performance, giving them better power-saving, drawing, and wireless network access capabilities that allow them to support the new generation 802.11 n wireless transmission specs.
With seamless integration with Montevina, MSI Notebook is the best choice for individuals purchasing Montevina-equipped machines. New introduced series have employed with a number of exclusive technologies, including Turbo Drive Engine used in the entire Gaming Series, brand new bass sound design, and Second-generation Dolby Home Theater.
Latest News Posts
- LG partners with REEDS Jewelers for the LG Watch Urbane Luxe
- Report: Prior to breach, no one wanted to purchase Ashley Madison
- Konami developers didn't take holidays to get MGS V on PC earlier
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20