Intel's All New Montevina Platform Hits Market
Experience Montevina's Outstanding Performance with MSI Notebook's Latest Laptops
-Taipei-Today, that leader in R&D and innovation MSI Notebook introduces new notebook models equipped with Centrino 2 Montevina, Intel's latest generation of mobile platforms which hit the market today. The new models, which come in the Gaming, Entertainment, Professional, and Aesthetic Series, have brought MSI Notebook into the media spotlight.
At the launch of Montevina, Intel invited Kuo Zi Gan as the event host to introduce Montevina Launch with a exciting and fun atmosphere. At the end of the event all the notebook manufacturers took a group picture holding their own new release products. MSI Senior Vice-President Jeans Huang represents MSI EX300. MSI drew more than its share of attention due to EX300 outstanding design and the texture of the Red color. Picture 1:At the Launch of Montevina event, Intel invited MSI Senior Vice-President Jeans Huang (First Row 2nd from the left) taking a group picture with the new release MSI EX300. Due to EX300 outstanding design and the texture of the Red color, MSI drew more than its share of attention.
The NB series being displayed by MSI NB and equipped with the Montevina Platform include the Gaming Series (GX720, GX620, and GX400), the Entertainment Series (EX620, and EX300), and the Professional Series (PR621, PR420, PR201 ). The eight models offer different specs and functions to satisfy the needs of various customer groups, so that all consumers can immediately experience Montevina's outstanding performance.
MSI NB introduces new models concurrently with Intel's Montevina Platform, which come in the Gaming, Entertainment, Professional, and Aesthetic Series.
These new Montevina-equipped MSI notebooks come with the first processors to pass 3GHz. They also support 1066MHz FSB (the previous generation was 800MHz), 6M L2 Cache, and 35W/25W power, enabling them to provide better operating performance, giving them better power-saving, drawing, and wireless network access capabilities that allow them to support the new generation 802.11 n wireless transmission specs.
With seamless integration with Montevina, MSI Notebook is the best choice for individuals purchasing Montevina-equipped machines. New introduced series have employed with a number of exclusive technologies, including Turbo Drive Engine used in the entire Gaming Series, brand new bass sound design, and Second-generation Dolby Home Theater.
Latest News Posts
- Julian Assange won't be given asylum in France
- Free Course! Learn Essential Programming Skills for Entrepreneurs
- Star Wars: Battlefront screenshots in 4K look absolutely incredible
- Stealing keys through the help of 3D printing is a possibility
- Sharkoon offers a mouse and bungee with USB hub for under $55
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury X Video Cards in CrossFire
- Akitio Thunder2 Quad Mini External Storage Enclosure Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors