The XFX NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 275 Graphics Card Takes Multi-Tasking to Unprecedented Speeds.
April 3, 2009 - To say that the XFX NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 275 graphics card is fast is an understatement. And it would only be telling a fraction of the real story.
Designed for maximum performance, the 896 MB XFX NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 275 surpasses most every card on the market, with base benchmarks that outperform most superior-level cards. Featuring a 55nm GT200 GPU, the GeForce GTX 275 clocks in at 633 MHz with an 1164 MHz memory clock.
Optimized for the hottest games out today, the GeForce GTX 275 ensures a fully immersive experience with Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II, Far Cry 2, Sacred 2 and Mirror's Edge. Featuring full GPU-acceleration for NVIDIA PhysX technology, the GeForce GTX 275 transforms 3D gaming with shockingly realistic PhysX gaming effects.
Second generation NVIDIA Unified Architecture ensures incredible shading horsepower and 50 percent more gaming performance over first generation cards. Paired with DirectX 10 full Shader Model 4.0 support, the gaming experience is better than ever before.
But, while that would be a great ending to a short story, it's just the beginning. The XFX GeForce® GTX 275 is crafted to outperform in every area-not just in the gaming arena. NVIDIA® CUDA technology delivers GraphicsPlus that enables users to go beyond traditional graphics and experience Stereoscopic 3D gaming. NVIDIA PureVideo® HD technology enables users to transcode HD videos to portable video players in mere minutes. And it ensures lightning fast image processing using Adobe CS4.
The XFX GeForce GTX 275 also is SLI-ready, enabling users to combine two cards with an SLI-ready motherboard and experience up to 2x the gaming performance, or combine three cards for a tri-SLI configuration and experience blazing fast frame rates even with maxed-out game settings.
Additional features include 16x Anti-aliasing technology that banishes jagged edges forever; 128-bit floating point High Dynamic-Range (HDR) Lighting for ultra-realistic lighting effects; PCI Express 2.0 support for high-speed data transfer speeds; and Dual Dual-link DVI support that can drive up to 2560x1600 flat panel displays.
Multi-tasking is one thing. Being able to do it faster than any other card on the market is another. To learn more about the XFX NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 275 graphics card, visit http://www.xfxforce.com.
XFX is a global presence in the world of electronic gaming. With its focus on taking gaming to the extreme, XFX has developed an exciting array of video cards and accessories that are designed to maximize the entire entertainment experience. A division of PINE Technologies, XFX operates its own manufacturing facility and maintains an R&D team that features some of the industry's most renowned talents. Learn more about XFX at http://www.xfxforce.com.
Latest News Posts
- Intel will talk about its 10nm production later this year
- Codemasters delays F1 2015, new release date of July 10
- Big developers have joined AMD and PC Gamer's PC Gaming Show at E3
- Palmer Luckey being sued by his previous employee over the Oculus Rift
- Johan Andersson, Frostbite engineer, teases AMD Radeon R9 390X
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling