The XFX NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 275 Graphics Card Takes Multi-Tasking to Unprecedented Speeds.
April 3, 2009 - To say that the XFX NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 275 graphics card is fast is an understatement. And it would only be telling a fraction of the real story.
Designed for maximum performance, the 896 MB XFX NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 275 surpasses most every card on the market, with base benchmarks that outperform most superior-level cards. Featuring a 55nm GT200 GPU, the GeForce GTX 275 clocks in at 633 MHz with an 1164 MHz memory clock.
Optimized for the hottest games out today, the GeForce GTX 275 ensures a fully immersive experience with Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II, Far Cry 2, Sacred 2 and Mirror's Edge. Featuring full GPU-acceleration for NVIDIA PhysX technology, the GeForce GTX 275 transforms 3D gaming with shockingly realistic PhysX gaming effects.
Second generation NVIDIA Unified Architecture ensures incredible shading horsepower and 50 percent more gaming performance over first generation cards. Paired with DirectX 10 full Shader Model 4.0 support, the gaming experience is better than ever before.
But, while that would be a great ending to a short story, it's just the beginning. The XFX GeForce® GTX 275 is crafted to outperform in every area-not just in the gaming arena. NVIDIA® CUDA technology delivers GraphicsPlus that enables users to go beyond traditional graphics and experience Stereoscopic 3D gaming. NVIDIA PureVideo® HD technology enables users to transcode HD videos to portable video players in mere minutes. And it ensures lightning fast image processing using Adobe CS4.
The XFX GeForce GTX 275 also is SLI-ready, enabling users to combine two cards with an SLI-ready motherboard and experience up to 2x the gaming performance, or combine three cards for a tri-SLI configuration and experience blazing fast frame rates even with maxed-out game settings.
Additional features include 16x Anti-aliasing technology that banishes jagged edges forever; 128-bit floating point High Dynamic-Range (HDR) Lighting for ultra-realistic lighting effects; PCI Express 2.0 support for high-speed data transfer speeds; and Dual Dual-link DVI support that can drive up to 2560x1600 flat panel displays.
Multi-tasking is one thing. Being able to do it faster than any other card on the market is another. To learn more about the XFX NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 275 graphics card, visit http://www.xfxforce.com.
XFX is a global presence in the world of electronic gaming. With its focus on taking gaming to the extreme, XFX has developed an exciting array of video cards and accessories that are designed to maximize the entire entertainment experience. A division of PINE Technologies, XFX operates its own manufacturing facility and maintains an R&D team that features some of the industry's most renowned talents. Learn more about XFX at http://www.xfxforce.com.
Latest News Posts
- 4K 120Hz is on its way to VR headsets with Onix VR
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- 'Deadpool' director Tim Miller walks from sequel
- Do you have questions for Elon Musk? Now is time to ask
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook