GALAXY launches GeForce GTX275 OverClocked /w Digital PWM
Today, NVIDIA globally launches a powerful graphics card named GTX275. It has 240 stream processors as same as GTX285 which is the most powerful single GPU card in the would, 896MB of high-speed GDDR3 memory across a 448-bit wide memory bus, but its clock gets a lot higher more than GTX260's, It filled the gap between GTX 285 and GTX 260, Lots of gamers have been attracted. GALAXY, one of AIC manufacturer of NVIDIA graphics products, which always pursues to surpass itself ,now launches an own designed GeForce GTX275 OverClocked Edition with clocks of 650/1475/1200 MHz at the first time as well. It has 6 advantages as below:
World 's first GTX275 with Digital PWM
Digital PWM combined digital MOSFET, DRIVER chips and digital integrated inductance(L) and lots of MLCC, so it is easy to distinguish the digital PWM from the size for its high integration. Except for that, anything else for digital PWM ? Performance!
The efficiency of Digital PWM transform on GALAXY GeForce GTX275 OC edition is largely higher than the analogous way whose efficiency just reaches 80% or so. Therefore it is more suitable for the high demanding power supply occasion and worse working condition.
Extreme cooler with Arctic Cooling
GALAXY GeForce GTX275 is equiped with Arctic Cooling Extreme Cooler which consists of 3-big-leaves fan and 5 heatpipes and can intelligently adjust speed. It not only has less noise but also controls the GPU core temperature to a very low level - even just over 50 Celsius degrees .
High speed 0.8ns GDDR3 Memory
GALAXY, well-known for non-reference design, built up high speed 0.8ns GDDR3 memory which is able to work with higher clock steadily, even up to 3GHz Memory Clcok, that is really wonderful!
OverClocked Edition, Powerful Performance
To a graphics card, quality and performance are both very important. GALAXY GeForce GTX275 works at factory overclocked status by default. so it has already gotten the treat performance.it adopted the same PCB design and stream processors as GALAXY GTX285, according to GALAXY internal test, 3DMark Vantage scores of this card was over P13 000 , so its overclocking potential definitely should be looked forward..
Certified by HDMI Association
As all know it is not easy to get authorization from HDMI Association. GALAXY, as one of its members, has had all of its graphics cards, which included native HDMI output interface, must be certified by HDMI Association. It identifies their highly reliable compatibility. Native HDMI output, without the need of converter dongles, best fit for digital homes
Exclusive Dual BIOS design, bundle with Xtreme Tuner software
The card also has dual-bios, smart fan on it which means it can work by Xtreme Tuner Utility software. Exclusively developed by Galaxy Microsystems, leveraging its years of industry experience, the Xtreme Tuner is a highly innovative, versatile and unique piece of software that is a must-have for hardcore DIY users. An intuitive and smart panel allows the user to manipulate things like BIOS recovery, fan speed, and the overclock setting which lead to the ultimate DIY experiences.
Latest News Posts
- ViaSat teams with Boeing for 1Tbps satellites, launches in 2019
- In 8 hours, Windows 10 sends data to Microsoft IP addresses 5500 times
- Magic Leap and Virtuix are the newest members of the ESA
- Opera receives $1.2 billion bid from Chinese consortium
- Filming on 'Star Wars Episode VIII' kicks off
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance