Leadtek launches WinFast® GTX 275 - The champion of performance
Taipei, Taiwan, April 2nd, 2009-LEADTEK Research Inc., world acclaimed for its extreme visual graphics leading brand technology, proudly announces the WinFast GTX 275. This new enthusiasm level graphics card is based on the NVIDIA Best-in-class GeForce GTX 275 GPU. With 240 stream processors, it comes with high-speed 896MB GDDR3 and works at 448-bit memory interface. Based on the above specifications, the WinFast GTX 275 will certainly offer gamers the best gaming performance and value.
Powered up with NVIDIA cutting edge technologies, the WinFast GTX 275 fully supports the CUDA and PhsyX technology. The NVIDIA PhysX technology is a powerful physics engine; it enables real-time physics effect in games. Now it supports over 100 the most popular games across all platforms, users can experience the dynamic gaming interaction and ultra-realistic physical performance with the WinFast GTX 275.
Supported by the GeForce CUDA-Enabled GPU, the WinFast GTX 275 not only deliver the classic GPU-accelerated gaming effects, but also support the most intricate non-gaming applications via CUDA language. it is the only GPU that supports all compute languages. These include accelerating the art design application, science simulation application or transcoding of video to a personal video player up to 7X faster than the CPU.
For further information about Leadtek or our products, please visit our website at http://www.leadtek.com
-About Leadtek Research Inc.
Founded and headquartered in Taipei Taiwan of 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. has been living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D and innovation. Over 20-year experience on 3D graphics design and manufacture, Leadtek has striven for computer and communication products markets, which is divided into 3 Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication and Audio/ Video Communication, covering product lines with 3D graphics, workstation graphics, TV tuners, GPS, TeleCare, VideoPhone, Video Surveillance and so on. To satisfy with more needs, Leadtek will continue to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology.
For more information, please visit http://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- How Fallout 4's perk system might work
- The fully-optioned Tesla Model X electric SUV costs a huge $143,750
- Toshiba announces 12.5' Satellite Radius 12 2-in-1 convertible laptop
- Halo 5 opening cinematic teases a bunch of stuff you can't do in-game
- The new Nexus 5 will feature 1080p display, 6-core CPU and USB Type-C
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015