Leadtek launches WinFast® GTX 275 - The champion of performance
Taipei, Taiwan, April 2nd, 2009-LEADTEK Research Inc., world acclaimed for its extreme visual graphics leading brand technology, proudly announces the WinFast GTX 275. This new enthusiasm level graphics card is based on the NVIDIA Best-in-class GeForce GTX 275 GPU. With 240 stream processors, it comes with high-speed 896MB GDDR3 and works at 448-bit memory interface. Based on the above specifications, the WinFast GTX 275 will certainly offer gamers the best gaming performance and value.
Powered up with NVIDIA cutting edge technologies, the WinFast GTX 275 fully supports the CUDA and PhsyX technology. The NVIDIA PhysX technology is a powerful physics engine; it enables real-time physics effect in games. Now it supports over 100 the most popular games across all platforms, users can experience the dynamic gaming interaction and ultra-realistic physical performance with the WinFast GTX 275.
Supported by the GeForce CUDA-Enabled GPU, the WinFast GTX 275 not only deliver the classic GPU-accelerated gaming effects, but also support the most intricate non-gaming applications via CUDA language. it is the only GPU that supports all compute languages. These include accelerating the art design application, science simulation application or transcoding of video to a personal video player up to 7X faster than the CPU.
For further information about Leadtek or our products, please visit our website at http://www.leadtek.com
-About Leadtek Research Inc.
Founded and headquartered in Taipei Taiwan of 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. has been living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D and innovation. Over 20-year experience on 3D graphics design and manufacture, Leadtek has striven for computer and communication products markets, which is divided into 3 Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication and Audio/ Video Communication, covering product lines with 3D graphics, workstation graphics, TV tuners, GPS, TeleCare, VideoPhone, Video Surveillance and so on. To satisfy with more needs, Leadtek will continue to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology.
For more information, please visit http://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset