Introducing the latest Eee PC to arrive in Australia - 1000H
Sydney, Australia, July 18, 2008 - ASUS today announced the release of the new Eee PC 1000H with 10" display and 80GB hard drive.
Adding further enhancements, the new generation Eee PC - the 1000H - enables users to enjoy stable and reliable computing on-the-go. Equipped with Intel's Atom processor, the Eee PC 1000H provides a superior online experience in a 'pocketable' mobile internet device. Users can also view more screen space and will enjoy easy viewing of A4 documents and web pages with its 10" display and 1024x600 (WSVGA) resolution - no need to continuously scroll left and right.
The Eee PC 1000H is kitted out with the exclusive Super Hybrid Engine technology prolonging battery lifespan. With the Super Hybrid Engine users can easily adjust CPU frequency, voltage and LCD brightness to minimise system noise and energy consumption - saving up to 15% power or maximising performance. One of the key factors to its overall worldwide success is ease of use coupled with advanced mobile computing - the Eee PC 1000H includes Bluetooth and 802.11b/g/n wireless module for easy access to the internet and remote connectivity.
Other features of the Eee PC 1000H: 80GB HDD, 1.3M pixel webcam, built-in stereo speakers and microphone, plus 3 x USB ports, with Microsoft Windows XP operating system. Finished with Infusion technology for a shiny, sleek look, the Eee PC 1000H is extremely durable, resisting scratches and scuffs. Additionally its colour will always remain vibrant and not fade over time.
The Eee PC 1000H is now available in two colours: Pearl White and Shine Black with a recommended retail price of AU$699 inc GST through electrical retail outlets.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era. With a global staff of more than 8,000 and a world-class R&D design team, the company's turnover for 2007 was 6.9 billion US dollars. ASUS ranks among the top 10 IT companies in BusinessWeek's "InfoTech 100" and has been on the listing for 11 consecutive years. ASUS was also selected by the Wall Street Journal Asia as No.1 in quality and service in Taiwan. For more information, visit http://www.asus.com.au.
Latest News Posts
- Valve planning Steam home page visual revamp, and more
- Yahoo admits 500 million accounts hacked in 2014
- Xbox Scorpio announced early to not piss gamers off
- 7nm CPU from AMD in 2019 with 8 threads, just 10W power
- Google tease 'Andromeda' as a merge of Android/Chrome OS
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now