Introducing the latest Eee PC to arrive in Australia - 1000H
Sydney, Australia, July 18, 2008 - ASUS today announced the release of the new Eee PC 1000H with 10" display and 80GB hard drive.
Adding further enhancements, the new generation Eee PC - the 1000H - enables users to enjoy stable and reliable computing on-the-go. Equipped with Intel's Atom processor, the Eee PC 1000H provides a superior online experience in a 'pocketable' mobile internet device. Users can also view more screen space and will enjoy easy viewing of A4 documents and web pages with its 10" display and 1024x600 (WSVGA) resolution - no need to continuously scroll left and right.
The Eee PC 1000H is kitted out with the exclusive Super Hybrid Engine technology prolonging battery lifespan. With the Super Hybrid Engine users can easily adjust CPU frequency, voltage and LCD brightness to minimise system noise and energy consumption - saving up to 15% power or maximising performance. One of the key factors to its overall worldwide success is ease of use coupled with advanced mobile computing - the Eee PC 1000H includes Bluetooth and 802.11b/g/n wireless module for easy access to the internet and remote connectivity.
Other features of the Eee PC 1000H: 80GB HDD, 1.3M pixel webcam, built-in stereo speakers and microphone, plus 3 x USB ports, with Microsoft Windows XP operating system. Finished with Infusion technology for a shiny, sleek look, the Eee PC 1000H is extremely durable, resisting scratches and scuffs. Additionally its colour will always remain vibrant and not fade over time.
The Eee PC 1000H is now available in two colours: Pearl White and Shine Black with a recommended retail price of AU$699 inc GST through electrical retail outlets.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era. With a global staff of more than 8,000 and a world-class R&D design team, the company's turnover for 2007 was 6.9 billion US dollars. ASUS ranks among the top 10 IT companies in BusinessWeek's "InfoTech 100" and has been on the listing for 11 consecutive years. ASUS was also selected by the Wall Street Journal Asia as No.1 in quality and service in Taiwan. For more information, visit http://www.asus.com.au.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Revolutionize your drive with the Automatic Connected Car Adapter
- DOTA 2 now second game to support Vulkan
- Nintendo's next-gen handheld called 'MH', will co-exist with NX?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- A Case Idea
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs