Patriot releases DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series memory optimized for NVIDIA® 790i chipset
Patriot DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series Low Latency modules offer speed and stability for NVIDIA's® newest chipset
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the release of their Extreme Performance DDR3 2000MHz PC3-16000 Viper Series low latency memory modules. Engineered to deliver maximum overclocking capabilities on the recently launched NVIDIA® nForce790i® Ultra SLI motherboards, these modules are offer exceptional performance and stability to enthusiasts.
"Patriot's DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series solution is the perfect match for NVIDIA's® nForce® 790i chipset," said Les Henry, the Technical Director of Patriot Memory. "Pairing the nForce® 790i Ultra SLI with our DDR3 2000Mhz Viper Series memory, consumers can rest assured that they have a stable, ultra-overclockable system."
Patriot's DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series modules will also feature EPP2.0 (Enhanced Performance Profiles) which will boot at the rated specifications on the NVIDIA® 790i Ultra SLI MCP's. EPP2.0 eliminates the need for any manual configuration, allowing uncomplicated overclocking capabilities for consumers looking to maximize the performance of their systems.
Rated timings at 9-9-9-24, Patriot's DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series are available in 2GB kits.
For more information on Patriot's DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series product or other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Memory Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- R.I.P. Gene Wilder
- Halo 5: Forge PC footage debuts in 4K
- Battlefield 1's Rush features lots of vehicles, timer
- Access over 300,000 TV shows with SelectTV
- VW tease electric vehicle, 300 miles on 15-minute charge
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop