Patriot releases DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series memory optimized for NVIDIA® 790i chipset
Patriot DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series Low Latency modules offer speed and stability for NVIDIA's® newest chipset
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the release of their Extreme Performance DDR3 2000MHz PC3-16000 Viper Series low latency memory modules. Engineered to deliver maximum overclocking capabilities on the recently launched NVIDIA® nForce790i® Ultra SLI motherboards, these modules are offer exceptional performance and stability to enthusiasts.
"Patriot's DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series solution is the perfect match for NVIDIA's® nForce® 790i chipset," said Les Henry, the Technical Director of Patriot Memory. "Pairing the nForce® 790i Ultra SLI with our DDR3 2000Mhz Viper Series memory, consumers can rest assured that they have a stable, ultra-overclockable system."
Patriot's DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series modules will also feature EPP2.0 (Enhanced Performance Profiles) which will boot at the rated specifications on the NVIDIA® 790i Ultra SLI MCP's. EPP2.0 eliminates the need for any manual configuration, allowing uncomplicated overclocking capabilities for consumers looking to maximize the performance of their systems.
Rated timings at 9-9-9-24, Patriot's DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series are available in 2GB kits.
For more information on Patriot's DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series product or other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Memory Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio