Patriot releases DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series memory optimized for NVIDIA® 790i chipset
Patriot DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series Low Latency modules offer speed and stability for NVIDIA's® newest chipset
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the release of their Extreme Performance DDR3 2000MHz PC3-16000 Viper Series low latency memory modules. Engineered to deliver maximum overclocking capabilities on the recently launched NVIDIA® nForce790i® Ultra SLI motherboards, these modules are offer exceptional performance and stability to enthusiasts.
"Patriot's DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series solution is the perfect match for NVIDIA's® nForce® 790i chipset," said Les Henry, the Technical Director of Patriot Memory. "Pairing the nForce® 790i Ultra SLI with our DDR3 2000Mhz Viper Series memory, consumers can rest assured that they have a stable, ultra-overclockable system."
Patriot's DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series modules will also feature EPP2.0 (Enhanced Performance Profiles) which will boot at the rated specifications on the NVIDIA® 790i Ultra SLI MCP's. EPP2.0 eliminates the need for any manual configuration, allowing uncomplicated overclocking capabilities for consumers looking to maximize the performance of their systems.
Rated timings at 9-9-9-24, Patriot's DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series are available in 2GB kits.
For more information on Patriot's DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series product or other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Memory Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Learn everything Java with the Ultimate Java Bundle
- G.Skill announces two new Ripjaws mechanical keyboards
- G.SKILL stacks up a monstrous 128GB DDR4-3466 RAM in quad-channel demo
- Intel's next-gen Skylake-E processor will arrive in LGA 3647 socket
- OCZ displays RD400 series SSD for hardcore gamers, reads at 2.6GB/sec
- Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 7 - Both BIOS And System Informaiton Viewer - Smart Fan Advanced Software, Do NOT Control Fans
- New router needed?
- ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- G.SKILL announces new RIPJAWS KM570 MX and KM770 RGB mechanical gaming keyboards
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series