Patriot releases DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series memory optimized for NVIDIA® 790i chipset
Patriot DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series Low Latency modules offer speed and stability for NVIDIA's® newest chipset
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the release of their Extreme Performance DDR3 2000MHz PC3-16000 Viper Series low latency memory modules. Engineered to deliver maximum overclocking capabilities on the recently launched NVIDIA® nForce790i® Ultra SLI motherboards, these modules are offer exceptional performance and stability to enthusiasts.
"Patriot's DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series solution is the perfect match for NVIDIA's® nForce® 790i chipset," said Les Henry, the Technical Director of Patriot Memory. "Pairing the nForce® 790i Ultra SLI with our DDR3 2000Mhz Viper Series memory, consumers can rest assured that they have a stable, ultra-overclockable system."
Patriot's DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series modules will also feature EPP2.0 (Enhanced Performance Profiles) which will boot at the rated specifications on the NVIDIA® 790i Ultra SLI MCP's. EPP2.0 eliminates the need for any manual configuration, allowing uncomplicated overclocking capabilities for consumers looking to maximize the performance of their systems.
Rated timings at 9-9-9-24, Patriot's DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series are available in 2GB kits.
For more information on Patriot's DDR3 2000MHz Viper Series product or other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Memory Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer details augmentations, and more
- Apple Music update brings videos, family plan to Android
- Windows 10 upgrade nag screen interrupts weather lady
- New Apple Music API means endless integration possibilities
- Windows 10 now blocks Google searches from Cortana
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched