ZADAK Lab is thrilled to introduce the very first software-controlled RGB gaming memory modules (without cables) and RGB dual interface gaming SSD (SATAIII and USB3.1, TYPE-C Gen2) on the planet, SHIELD RGB DDR4 and SHILED RGB Dual Interface SSD.
These two products are designed by the ZADAK Lab team, and there is specially developed software named ZArsenal to regulate the colors and lighting effects without reducing the performance of the memory modules and SSD at all. In 2016 the ZADAK Lab takes the biggest leap since the original DDR4 and SSD.
Extraordinary Look and Widely Praised High Functionality
There were a few LED memory modules and SSD on the market yet nothing is like what we think about SHIELD RGB Series today. SHIELD RGB DDR4 and SSD reinvented what we think of as LED memory module and SSD. All new design and you can stop going through the rest of the paragraphs if you have already seen these remarkable products. Believe me, you have never seen this kind before.
The aesthetic combination of aluminum and iron steel, and the precision of which this is made are beyond any consumer DDR4 and SSD we have ever seen. This is the new ZADAK511 SHIELD RGB series, superb color, superb design.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017