ZOTAC International, a global manufacturer of innovation, is pleased to introduce the world's first Mini PC equipped with NVIDIA Pascal Architecture. The award-winning ZBOX MAGNUS Gaming Mini PC series, renowned for whisper quiet performance, brings a refreshing level of power and speed.
"The new MAGNUS models inherit the small but powerful spirit of our ZBOX," says Tony Wong, CEO, ZOTAC International. "With lower power output and higher performance, we can deliver a new level of gaming and VR for enthusiasts without expanding the footprint."
MAGNUS is designed for gaming and entertainment. Hosting power that surpasses the requirements for experiencing virtual reality, MAGNUS is an ideal solution for both high-end gaming, premium entertainment, and much more. Carrying the same spirit in both hardware, housing and design, "small, powerful, and whisper quiet" continues to be the hallmark of the MAGNUS series. An Intel 6th generation Skylake CPU and a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series graphics engine combine to generate the power to play even the latest games with intricate details and silky smooth frame rate.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Ryzen ThreadRipper delidded: half its CPU dies disabled
- EA made more on live services than games in Q1'17
- Xiaomi Mi 6 special edition available in only 100 units
- Samsung to launch Note8 Emperor Edition with 8GB/256GB?
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers