GeIL, a leading global manufacturer of PC components and peripherals, presents its latest addition to the EVO hardcore gaming memory product family - the DDR4 EVO FORZA Series.
Developed with GeIL's MTCD - Maximum Thermal Conduction & Dissipation technology, the FORZA heat-spreader provides superior cooling performance. Available in Hot-rod Red and Racing Yellow, the EVO FORZA Series is designed to be compatible with the latest Z170 and/or x99 platforms with frequency of up to 3866MHz.
In order to ensure the highest quality and reliability, the EVO FORZA Series are thoroughly tested and burned-in by GeIL's own DYNA4 SLT & DYNA4 DIMM SLT fully- automatic testers.
More information on EVO FORZA will be presented during Computex 2016, Taipei.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99