GeIL, a leading global manufacturer of PC components and peripherals, presents its latest addition to the EVO hardcore gaming memory product family - the DDR4 EVO FORZA Series.
Developed with GeIL's MTCD - Maximum Thermal Conduction & Dissipation technology, the FORZA heat-spreader provides superior cooling performance. Available in Hot-rod Red and Racing Yellow, the EVO FORZA Series is designed to be compatible with the latest Z170 and/or x99 platforms with frequency of up to 3866MHz.
In order to ensure the highest quality and reliability, the EVO FORZA Series are thoroughly tested and burned-in by GeIL's own DYNA4 SLT & DYNA4 DIMM SLT fully- automatic testers.
More information on EVO FORZA will be presented during Computex 2016, Taipei.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- EA made more on live services than games in Q1'17
- Xiaomi Mi 6 special edition available in only 100 units
- Samsung to launch Note8 Emperor Edition with 8GB/256GB?
- GTA 6 motion capture possibly underway - UPDATE
- Musk shows The Boring Company's 1st working car elevator
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers