Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of video cards and motherboards, is excited to announce its attendance and participation in COMPUTEX 2016 that will be held in Taipei, Taiwan this coming May 31 to June 4. Computex is one of the largest technology expo in Asia and this sets the stage for Colorful to once again showcase its existing and new products to the world.
Colorful's New Products at Computex 2016
Colorful will be showing off its new products including VGA, motherboards, cases, solid state drives, gaming notebooks, pocket hifi players, tablets and more. More info will be released in the coming weeks as we near Computex 2016. Colorful is also excited to share and showcase its new VGA lineup which will be announced closer to the time.
Colorful is well-known for its unique line-up of components especially its VGAs with their high-end iGame Series touting innovations for the most demanding users and gamers. Featuring unique solutions and performances that have been tailored to respond to the feedback of users, Colorful strives to achieve the best balance of design and end-user need for customization.
iGame Series at COMPUTEX
The iGame series is based on the idea of "player customization." Colorful takes in all the comments and suggestions from players to create unique and distinct features for its products.
With nearly a decade of development experience, Colorful plans to showcase what almost 10 years of progress has yielded with its upcoming product showcase at COMPUTEX.
Colorful's Company History
Established during 1995, Colorful Group (CFG) was founded in Shenzhen, China and after 21 years of diligent effort has transformed itself from its humble beginnings to the industry player it has now become.
Today Colorful has created a global marketing network and has cooperated with world-renowned companies such as NVIDIA, AMD, Intel, Samsung amongst others while also expanding its services to a wider market by establishing branches in South Korea and Germany. Colorful now intends to grow further and secure more opportunities for cooperation by participating in COMPUTEX and other renowned international exhibitions.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications