Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is pleased to announce a giveaway event to kick-start its latest venture: the TerminAl keyboard and mouse bundle. Participants have a chance of being the first owners of Lian Li's first ever peripherals. Come participate in the giveaway!
From March 1st to March 25th, fans can access the giveaway via Lian Li's Facebook page. Anyone can participate by simply casting a vote for their favorite TerminAl color style. Winners for each color - one per color, six total winners - will be announced every seven days until the end of the event.
The TerminAl Keyboard and Mouse Bundle
TerminAl is a wireless keyboard and mouse bundle available in six colors: green, red, blue, gold, silver, and black. Renowned for quality materials and construction in PC chassis manufacture, Lian Li's new TerminAl keyboards reflect its hallmark brushed-aluminum aesthetic for a clean, professional look.
Rules and Requirements
This event is open to anyone of any age anywhere! Only one vote per person is permitted. Winners are selected each week, though the prizes will be shipped at the end of the event.
For more information, visit the Facebook page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft builds its own AI hardware: Project Brainwave
- HP Omen X gaming notebook: GTX 1080, 120Hz LCD, more
- Final Fantasy XV doesn't need 170GB HDD space on PC
- Bungie couldn't get Destiny 2 to hit 60FPS on consoles
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64: now $700+ on Amazon and Newegg
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience