Expanding its new PRO series line of motherboards, BIOSTAR is proud to announce the availability of its latest addition to the PRO family of motherboards with the announcement of the BIOSTAR H110MD PRO. As part of the PRO series motherboard range, the BIOSTAR H110MD PRO boasts improved stability and durability for improved reliability.
The BIOSTAR H110MD PRO supports the latest 6th-generation Intel Core processors and uses the H110 chip and acepts up to DDR3L 1600 memory of up to 16GB capacity. The board integrates the core features of the BIOSTAR PRO series featuring Tough Power Enhanced power design for improved stability and AudioArt capacitors guaranteeing a whole different listening experience versus similar motherboards.
The BIOSTAR H110MD PRO guarantees a perfect balance of price and features with improved reliability making sure system builders who want an affordable but dependable system are getting the best-in-class product which delivers on their needs plus more.
The BIOSTAR H110MD Pro motherboard has an MSRP of $54.99.
BIOSTAR PRO Series Features
BIOSTAR 6+ Experience
The new BIOSTAR PRO Series will carry on the exclusive BIOSTAR 6+ Experience feature set which delivers the best BIOSTAR has to offer: Speed+, Audio+, Video+, Durable+, Protection+ and DIY+.
H110MD PRO Specifications
Available soon in BIOSTAR's eBay store: http://www.ebay.com/usr/biostar_microtech?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
For latest updates and giveaways, like us on Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/BiostarHQ
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- Destiny 2 will have 21:9, SLI, HDR support on the PC
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A official: 16MP camera and low price
- Final Fantasy XV PC recommends GTX 1080 Ti
- Tomb Raider: native 4K on Xbox One X, high FPS mode
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience