SilverStone's CP12 is a SATA cable designed for use with Intel NUC motherboards. It converts 5pin SATA power and 7pin SATA data connectors into a 22pin combo connector. Designed to fit in tight spaces, the connectors are also 90 degree angled so they are easy to install and indispensable for adding extra drive in a NUC system.
- Support Intel NUC5i3MYBE / NUC5i5MYBE motherboards
- Designed for devices with 22Pin SATA connector (15pin power+ 7pin data)
- 90 degree angled connectors for easy installation
You can find further information here: http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=629&area=en
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 4,8ÃƒÂ¢,Ã,Â¬
Goods will be available on Feb. 8th.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni