The EVGA Z170 Classified K is engineered from the ground up for the hardcore gamer. Featuring a next generation Intel Z170 Express Chipset with DDR4 3600MHz+ memory support, this motherboard is built to dominate. Built in Killer Ethernet helps to prioritize and reduce network latency to keep you at the top of your game. Of course, with EVGA overclocking DNA, this board is built for overclocking with a robust VRM and hardware design that is built for speed.
New and Key Features:
- Intel Z170 Platform - The latest chipset from Intel giving excellent performance and efficiency.
- Killer E2400 NIC - Helps to prioritize and reduce network latency to keep you at the top of your game.
- USB 3.1 Support - The latest USB standard gives you the ultimate transfer performance.
- Built for Overclocking - Robust GUI BIOS focuses on functionality and gives you incredible overclocking performance.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will not include headphone jack
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand