SilverStone's CA02 is a package of various screws often used by computer builders. In addition to five precision machined computer screw types, the pack also includes washers and cable ties for preventing screw scratches and cable management.
- Compartmentalized case for separating screw and parts type
- Includes thumb screws for motherboard standoff, side panel, and power supply
- Includes standard case screws and self-tapping fan screws
- Includes small screws for 2.5" and optical drive mounting
- Includes scratch preventing washers and cable ties
You can find further information here:
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 11,5 EUR
Goods will be available on Jan. 12.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Windows 10 Creators Update is all about AR and VR
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Nintendo investors hate new Switch console hybrid
- Nintendo teases Jan 12 event for 'major' Switch details
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software