Vuzix Corporation (NASDAQ: VUZI), ("Vuzix" or, the "Company"), a leading supplier of video eyewear and smart glasses products in the consumer, enterprise and entertainment market, showcases the future of smart glasses, augmented and virtual reality (AR and VR) products at CES 2016, including CES 2016 Innovation award winners iWear Wireless Video Headphones, Vidwear B3000 waveguide sunglasses and M3000 monocular waveguide smart Glasses.
"Augmented and virtual reality are no longer concepts from science fiction movies, and we are at the forefront of bringing that technology to the world," says Paul Travers, President and Chief Executive Officer at Vuzix. "Our award-winning lineup of AR/VR solutions and patented technologies reflect our extensive experience and unmatched experience in the field. Our latest M300 and M3000 Smart Glasses take enterprise wearable computing into the next generation."
Products showcased at Vuzix's booth from January 6th to 9th include:
iWear Wireless Video Headphones - Winner of the "Best of" in Gaming and Virtual Reality, the iWear Wireless video headphones transport the wearer into another dimension through dual HD displays that allows them to play games, interact with apps, and watch 2D, 3D, and 360-degree VR movies all directly streaming from the internet. The ultimate in wearable video entertainment and gaming system, iWear Wireless runs Android 5.0 and is compatible with thousands of applications.
VidWear B3000 Waveguide Sunglasses - Recognized for innovative design and engineering, the Vidwear 3000 blends fashion and technology by being the world's first sunglasses with integrated video. Built on Vuzix' latest waveguide optics and ultra-slim "Cobra" display engines, the VidWear B3000allows for full see-through capabilities in fashion glasses. Several models of this technology will ultimately be available, including the VidWear B3000 HDMI based video viewer, the VidWear B3000 wireless smart glasses, which allow users to experience cloud connected information and entertainment everywhere they go and the powerful AR3000 Augmented Reality glasses.
M3000 Monocular Waveguide Smart Glasses - Honored for innovative design and engineering, the M3000 is the next-generation waveguide based wearable eyewear for the enterprise sector. The M3000 features improved display resolution, ergonomics, computing power and sensor technologies, and can connect to the cloud to deliver virtually any information directly to the job site and overlaid on the real-world.
Vuzix' award winning products, including the iWear Wireless Video headphones, the Vidwear B3000 and M3000 Smart Glasses, will be displayed at CES 2016 in the Las Vegas Convention Center, Central Hall Booth # 14048 from January 6th to 9th.
In the booth, Vuzix will also be showcasing other products, including its new M300 Smart Glasses and will have several partners showcasing their Vuzix smart glasses solutions. Vuzix will also be attending the Pepcom CES 2016 Digital Experience press event on the evening of January 5, 2016 at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017