Eurocom is launching the Sky DLX7, the second Desktop Laptop from Eurocom with desktop processor and desktop graphics. The EUROCOM Sky DLX7 takes advantage of an Intel Z170 chipset and socket LGA 1151 allowing it to support desktop Intel Skylake processors up to Intel Core i7-6700K and an MXM slot allowing the EUROCOM Sky DLX7 to support NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 desktop graphics as well as four SO-DIMM for support of up to 64 GB of DDR4 memory, 4k 17.3" display and 5TB of storage.
"In a mobile 17.3" package, the EUROCOM Sky DLX7 allows users to carry desktop class performance with them anywhere on earth. Being fully upgradeable and customizable allows users to pick what components and technology they want inside the DLX7 powerhouse Desktop Laptop" Mark Bialic, Eurocom President.
Not only does the EUROCOM Sky DLX7 have upgradeable NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 graphics, it also has socket based desktop Intel Skylake processors. The EUROCOM Sky DLX7 utilizes an Intel Z170 Chipset, socket LGA 1151 for support up to Intel Core i7-6700K processors. The Intel Core i7-6700K has 4 cores and 8 threads running at 4GHz, with turbo boost up to 4.2 GHz utilizing 14nm technology. The Intel Core i7-6700K is overclockable for maximum control and performance.
A mind-boggling 64 GB of memory is supported via four upgradeable and easily accessible SO-DIMM. DDR4-2133 and 2400 are supported.
Five Terabytes of storage is possible through four storage drives for a plethora of capacity, configuration and upgrade options. Two 9.5 mm HDD or SSD bays and two M.2 SSD PCIe x4 SATA drives are supported with RAID 0/1/5/10 availability.
A beautiful 17.3" display is there to show off the mind blowing performance held within the Sky DLX7. A future 4k display option will also be available for future upgrades. The EUROCOM Sky DLX7 can support up to 4 active displays through its two mini Display Ports, USB 3.1 and HDMI 2.
Eurocom knows that our customers are using their laptops for crucial mission critical applications and security is very important, because of this we have once again incorporated a Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (Infineon SLB9665-TCG) as well as a finger print reader and Kensington lock port.
EUROCOM Sky DLX7 is able to support such high performance hardware due to its robust, high quality design, combined with high speed fans and high capacity copper heat sinks to keep the desktop graphics and processor within its operating temperature range.
The EUROCOM Sky DLX7 is equipped with a plethora of connectivity ports including: USB 3.1, MiniDP 1.2, HDMI 2, USB 3.0. Allowing the Sky DLX7 to be integrated seamlessly into any environment.
EUROCOM Sky DLX7 Specifications:
- Display: 4K UHD 3840-by-2160 pixels; 17.3-inch (43.94mm); LCD Display; eDP
- Chipset: Intel Z170 Express (Skylake)
- Processor: socketed desktop LGA1151 CPU, up to Intel i7-6700K, fully unlocked
- Memory: up to 64GB; DDR4-2133, 2400 or 2666; 4 SO-DIMM sockets
- VGA Technology: NVIDIA GeForce: GTX 980M, 970M MXM 3.0b (83mm x 105mm) or single GTX 980 desktop (83mm x 115mm); Quadro: M3000M, M5000M, K5100M, K3100M MXM 3.0b; PhysX; one MXM 3.0 slot
- Display Technology: supports 4 external monitors via 2x DP 1.2, 1x HDMI 2.0 and 1x HDMI 2.0 or DP1.2 (via USB 3.1 type C port); NVIDIA Surround View
- Storage: up to 5TB with 4 drives; 2x HDD/SSD (SATA3) + 2x M.2 PCIe Gen3 x4/SATA3; RAID 0/1/5/10; supports NVMe SSDs
- Communications: 1Gb LAN RJ-45 port Killer E2400 + M.2 WLAN/Bluetooth
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows: 10, 8.1 and 7
- Card Reader: 6-in-1 MMC/RSMMC/SD/miniSD/SDHC/SDXC up to UHS-II
- Keyboard: Illuminated, backlit with customizable 7-colours
- Security: TPM 2.0, Fingerprint and Kensington Lock
- Audio System: Sound Blaster X-Fi MB5; external 7.1CH audio output; headphone out, microphone in, S/PDIF and Line-in port; two built-in ONKYO Speakers (2.2W)+ Subwoofer (2.5W)
- Ports: 1x USB 3.1 type C (HDMI 2.0/DP 1.2/Thunderbolt 3); 2x miniDP 1.2; 1x HDMI 2.0; 3x USB 3.0; 1x eSATA / USB 3.0 (1x Powered USB, AC/DC); S/PDIF; Headphone; Mic; Line-in; RJ45 (LAN)
- Weight and dimensions: 3.9kg / 8.58lb; WxDxH 418x295x39.9mm / 16.72x11.81x1.6-inch
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- EA made more on live services than games in Q1'17
- Xiaomi Mi 6 special edition available in only 100 units
- Samsung to launch Note8 Emperor Edition with 8GB/256GB?
- GTA 6 motion capture possibly underway - UPDATE
- Musk shows The Boring Company's 1st working car elevator
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers