Dog & Bone, a leading brand in smart technology for mobile devices, today introduced LockSmart Travel, a TSA approved, keyless, Bluetooth connected luggage padlock controlled by an iOS or Android app. Eliminating small keys that can easily be lost during travel, LockSmart Travel provides users with a keyless, trackable and secure solution for conveniently locking and accessing luggage.
LockSmart Travel's intuitive app allows travelers to conveniently manage the padlock secured onto their luggage. It manages one or several padlocks and instantly shares lock access to others while tracking lock use. All lock activity can be viewed in the app which displays username, date, and time of use, and user access can be revoked at any time without exchanging a physical key.
LockSmart offers the highest Bluetooth security standard (128-bit advanced encryption), and the option for owners to unlock the padlock using Touch ID, tapping the icon, entering a passcode, or the push to unlock feature. The LockSmart Travel will be available for purchase in early 2016.
"LockSmart Travel puts frequent travelers at ease knowing their belongings are safe and secure," says Lee Ranchod, founder and director, Dog & Bone. "Providing much more than a standard padlock, access can be given to anyone in the world with the press of a button and keyless entry eliminates the need for small keys."
For more information about Dog & Bone or to view their entire product line, visit http://www.dogandbonecases.com.
CES Booth Information
Visit Dog & Bone and preview their entire product line at LVCC, North Hall, Booth #6529.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen CPUs spotted in the flesh, retail boxes too
- LG officially announces the G6 camera specs
- NASA announces conference on discovery beyond our System
- Samsung teases Exynos 9; it could power the Galaxy S8
- Spectacles are finally available for online purchase
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league