The six-part first season of Red Bull's Cultivation series wraps up this week, and as the 2015 Street Fighter competitive global circuit winds down, Darryl "Snake Eyez" Lewis has cemented his place atop the US rankings and is looking to make a large impact on the global scene.
It's been a long journey for Darryl this year, chronicling his trajectory to the top of the competitive Street Fighter world, where he finished a strong fifth in the Capcom Cup, taking home $10,000 in the process and cementing himself in the upper echelon of the global Street Fighter hierarchy.
Cultivation: House of Snake Eyez chronicles Darryl's humble beginnings in Los Angeles, to his breakout debut at EVO 2010. The series then picked up by following Darryl through this season, first with this year's EVO championship and on to Japan, where Darryl traveled to train amongst the best Street Fighter players in the world, before taking the fight to them on their own turf at this year's Tokyo Game Show. Along the way, Darryl encountered hard lessons, where losing is a part of growing and focus is key.
Finally, at the Capcom Cup, Darryl called upon all the skills he learned to finish in the upper echelon of Street Fighter IV competition at the season's biggest event, where pride and a prize pool of $250,000 was on the line for the top 8 competitors.
In the season finale, see Snake Eyez's run through Capcom Cup 2015 as he looks back at the competition - and to the future, with Street Fighter V close on the horizon. Every story has a hero. But not every hero gets the storybook ending they desire.
Watch the action unfold in the season's final episode of Cultivation: House of Snake Eyez at: redbull.com/Cultivation or. The entire season can also be viewed on the Red Bull eSports YouTube channel.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni