The six-part first season of Red Bull's Cultivation series wraps up this week, and as the 2015 Street Fighter competitive global circuit winds down, Darryl "Snake Eyez" Lewis has cemented his place atop the US rankings and is looking to make a large impact on the global scene.
It's been a long journey for Darryl this year, chronicling his trajectory to the top of the competitive Street Fighter world, where he finished a strong fifth in the Capcom Cup, taking home $10,000 in the process and cementing himself in the upper echelon of the global Street Fighter hierarchy.
Cultivation: House of Snake Eyez chronicles Darryl's humble beginnings in Los Angeles, to his breakout debut at EVO 2010. The series then picked up by following Darryl through this season, first with this year's EVO championship and on to Japan, where Darryl traveled to train amongst the best Street Fighter players in the world, before taking the fight to them on their own turf at this year's Tokyo Game Show. Along the way, Darryl encountered hard lessons, where losing is a part of growing and focus is key.
Finally, at the Capcom Cup, Darryl called upon all the skills he learned to finish in the upper echelon of Street Fighter IV competition at the season's biggest event, where pride and a prize pool of $250,000 was on the line for the top 8 competitors.
In the season finale, see Snake Eyez's run through Capcom Cup 2015 as he looks back at the competition - and to the future, with Street Fighter V close on the horizon. Every story has a hero. But not every hero gets the storybook ending they desire.
Watch the action unfold in the season's final episode of Cultivation: House of Snake Eyez at: redbull.com/Cultivation or. The entire season can also be viewed on the Red Bull eSports YouTube channel.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Is Capcom unsure about Nintendo Switch?
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 unveiled: Big screen, 5,300 mAh battery
- AMD trademarks Kyzen, Aragon, Promethean & CoreAmp
- Oukitel announces K10000 Pro with 10,000 mAh battery
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017